N-Europe

Guitar Hero II! Time to rock all over again!

Domstercool

So I manage to get hold of 29 Guitar Hero 2 songs on a disc so I thought I'd share with you guys me playing Monkey Wrench on hard difficulty setting. It's quite hard playing it while on the floor and looking up at the monitor, lol.

I so can't wait for the final version of it. It's out at the end of November!!!!

Anyone else ready to cream on it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, i own Guitar hero 2! The looks i got carrying that massive box home...

But, anyway, it's clearly a step up in terms of difficulty, i struggled on the first song i played (i suspect that's only becuae it was a new song). I'm playing on expert and have just done 'Who Was In My Room Last Night?', which is the best Guitar Hero song ever! But those 3 button chords throw me every time.

So fecking tempted to get a Ps2 again,just fotr this game but I don't want oneeee ;-;but I want guitar hero again, number 2 has been edging me on and on to get one but I know it's coming out on the 360 so I dunno why I want one,mainly because I can ave it now and not wait >> but I know the 360 version will be a hell of a lot better, DC, online who knows what else. Tis a bugger plus I need to play Kingdom Hearts 2...Bah. I heard Hammer on and Pull offs are weasier to do lon this I never even bothered with them o the first one but they sound bloopdy fun to do.