N-Europe

Tales of Graces

Dante

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon
Thanks for the linkage. Just watched it and it looks decent from the trailer!

Glad to see this one had real time shadows...

It's not a game breaker by any means, but ToS2 doesn't (I think) and there aren't any excuses really - it's good to see the little things are picked up on and people are paying attention to detail.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Guest Captain Falcon
Don't make me turn into a Symphonia tard and start me bitching about DotNW isn't ToS2 :mad:

Well the original doesn't have them either (nor TotA - it is the same engine right?) so now you have something to bash the otherwise excellent original with.

Loved that 'O rly' at the end.

I'm quite looking forward to this so I hope it can atleast keep up to my expectations and not have a huge delay between a Japan and West release...

I'll be avoiding all details of this aside from the release dates.

I haven't been following this thread too much lately, but so far from the screens and trailers this edition may move away from party based combat. Would be an interesting turn of events if it were. Changing the tales series into more of an action adventure sort of path. The lack of a party could bring about some interesting changes though. I'm all for whatever Namco choose to do on this one.

The scenery is looking really good and I'm really excited for this.

Your right ten10, it does seem like its a solo experience, it's sure to shake things up. Maybe this means you can capture monsters again like in ToS:DotNW?