N-Europe

Halloween Costumes

Fields

Right, whenever we have a fancy dress ent at uni, I always leave my costume until the very last minute, and it ends up being shit. However, with Halloween coming up, I have a chance to break with tradition and come up with something good. Because I'm rubbish at this sort of thing however, I thought I'd better ask for some advice. So, any ideas for a decent costume that I can have ready for saturday night? And what is everyone else doing this Halloween? :bouncy:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole bin bag thing is my usual tactics, I want something professional looking this time. Link isn't a bad idea, but I'm a traditionalist and believe that Halloween costumes should be scary. Elves with pointy green hats aren't particularly terrifying, are they?

The whole bin bag thing is my usual tactics, I want something professional looking this time. Link isn't a bad idea, but I'm a traditionalist and believe that Halloween costumes should be scary. Elves with pointy green hats aren't particularly terrifying, are they?

Ganondorf?

I ermmm have a "halloween" costume already. lol I think maybe one person on this forum could have a guess at what I'm talking about. lol It's not amazing, but, I'm not going to waste time/money on something else. lol

Its the black wig dude amarite! Byukyak or however his name is spelt Lolers. z\

photo_02.jpg

Mask and wig arrived today. Not an official wig as it has a cracking flick at the ends, I shall trim them before the night. I ordered my cape and hat today. The hat isn't a proper one either. Apparently it's the one Freddy Kruger wore in his films, I wouldn't know... Never seen them. I'd be shafted royally if a bought an official hat. I've only seen it on one site and it cost 20 quid. Bollocks to that.

Here's hoping all goes well. The mask gives you an impression of eyes crossing.. y'argh.

I have a few ideas now but I don't know where to start with making them. Does anyone know any good websites that tell you how to make costumes without trying to flog you cheap shite? I know there's a few people on here who are into cosplay, so any advice on where to buy stuff/how to put it together?