NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Dammit, that's it, i am going to find a torrent for season 1..

EDIT: 6gig, ahg fuck that, i'll just buy it.

I downloaded/watched all seasons back to back in just over 2 months around this time last year.

Just watched second ep of season 6, cant wait for the 3rd. Where have I seen the main bad guy before? His face is very familiar.

One of the guys was in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle... great movie because its so shit.

One of the guys was in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle... great movie because its so shit.

Because its so shit?

...I hope you mean the shit! It rocks.

Because its so shit?

...I hope you mean the shit! It rocks.

You know, when films are so bad that they're awesome?

WOW. Episode 4 was damn amazing............and some totally unexpected happenings.

I want more Bauer.

Keifer Sutherland was born in my town, hurray.

Jack gets killed by a ninja, just so you know.

I caved in and downloaded episode one. Two is downloading right now. A great introduction to the series, can't believe how wrecked Jack is after the Chinese were done with him.

More on the 24 movie.

Crave Online talked to Kiefer Surtherland about the upcoming season and the movie that is in development. Here's a clip:

It's something that we really, really want to make. The real key difference would be that the 24 hour film would be a 2 hour representation of a 24 hour day. It would be the first thing that we didn't do in real time. Mainly, you have to understand, we're making two episodes every three weeks. We would have three months to make a two hour . Just to have that kind of time to really allow our cinematographer and our director and the writers to focus on such a finite thing. And actually be able to do a film that really has a conclusion, I think would be really exciting not only for us to make but I think for an audience as well. But the thing that I'm most excited about that is that we're going to make it within the context of still running the show.

Medicom's 24 12" Bauer figure not to your liking? Well, Art Asylum and Diamond Select Toys have just the thing to kick a toy collector's 2007 off with a bang.

The two are teaming up to create some 12", 1/6th scale 24 action figures and smaller Lego-esque minimates to be released in early 2007. Finally a Bauer that won't cost an arm and a leg.

If their previous work is anything to go by, these should be well worth a look.

Source.

I caved in and downloaded episode one. Two is downloading right now. A great introduction to the series, can't believe how wrecked Jack is after the Chinese were done with him.

Thanks for that.

Thanks for that.

Nothing Sky won't tell you on their spoiltastic billboards or the unavoidable adverts on tv.

Watched episode 3 today, was pretty meh still im looking forward to seeing the 4th episode tomorrow as alot of you seem to be getting pretty excited over something that happens on it.

I made my girlfriend watch the first episode of the first series yesterday. We then watched episode 2, and by now she was hooked. Haha.

We watched the whole first disc straight yesterday, after watching The Running Man on channel 5. She's really getting into it, and she's "at one with The Bauer."

Hopefully we'll be watching some more later.

Just watched episode 4 and it is amazing. I cant believe everything that happened, possibly one of the best episodes for shock value that I have seen.

Just watched episode 4 and it is amazing. I cant believe everything that happened, possibly one of the best episodes for shock value that I have seen.

Check what i did:P

24-mgs3.gif

I was skeptical of the hype for the first four episodes of season 6, but I just saw episode four, and I was left in absolute shock. That should not have happened, but it did. My God. What a cliffhanger, and what amazing acting from the cast.

I said it wouldn't beat season 5's opening four, but it has absolutely obliterated it. Cannot fucking believe the last act of that episode. Jesus Christ, I think I may have to watch it again.

Absolutely amazing. My only concern is how they can follow something like this up.