NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Season 6 was a bit of a disappointment, but at least the last episode gave a sense of closure.

But does the end imply that...

Jack kills himself? I mean, he's looking down the cliff, he might jump.

Or am I overthinking this?

Season 6 was a bit of a disappointment, but at least the last episode gave a sense of closure.

That's exactly what I thought too, but probably not true. Dunno, the ending just confused me really.

I thought that too. However, I think now that

this was simply the route he'd be taking to wherever he's hiding next. Instead of taking the road, it's the cliffs for him. :P

OMFG! Best DVD boxart ever! Cannot wait for Christmas Morning!

i1033839_24DVD6.jpg

ME WANT! Don't have any box sets yet and still havn't watched Season 2. Damn it Chloe!

Head's up for all you '24' fan's :-

The season 7 trailer premier's tomorrow at

http://www.24trailer.com/

:cool:

BEWARE : there is a mega spoiler on the front page of that link if you happen to scroll down a cm or 2.

Regarding the big Season 7 spoiler =

Explains why he didnt get the silent clock!

:)

Im very happy about his return.

Lucky you didn't put the name of the character in that spoiler (you need to put 'spoiler=name' in it!) or someone would've been quite pissed off. :)

Edit -

Oh hell yes! Just seen the spoiler!!!!

the 24 team said it's likely that Glenn Morshower's beloved Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce may be back, continuing his track record of being the only character other than Jack to be in every season

Definitely one of the best characters in it!

Amazing looking, i just saw this on Google Video. I'll rename the thread so that everyone knows about the new trailer ;)

My only PMs for the past few days have been mods/admins editing this thread title. :heh:

I checked this out... had an email about it. :heh: And it looks good, lotsa change which should work out for the best seeing as the last series seems generally to be thought of as the weakest so far.

O..M..G, it looks very good! Again, I'm loving Jack's new coat :heh: but I think ..

Tony's new appreance

...will take some getting used to.

The trailer looks great, but so did the trailer for season 6... Let's hope it's better than season 6. What a letdown that was, there were only a handfull of good episodes in that one.

Ugh, I didn't see any new plot ideas in there, seems like the same stuff, different setting.

Yeah but a different setting could help change things up a bit. The trailer definitely doesn't show anything that points towards this being an abysmal series anyway! :heh:

I forgot all about the season 7 trailer and just watched it now. I have just had a heart attack, I cant believe HE'S back!!!!!

I forgot all about the season 7 trailer and just watched it now. I have just had a heart attack, I cant believe HE'S back!!!!!

I know. Its still sinking in. Cant wait for Edgars scenes.