NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Jesus, just watched the 18th episode and it was probably one of the best yet! I found the whole thing quite sad (Ryan dying, people infected by the virus, Ryan saying that he had no friends to call, etc.) and yet really gripping when CTU were infiltrating Saunders' hideout.

Jesus, just watched the 18th episode and it was probably one of the best yet! I found the whole thing quite sad (Ryan dying, people infected by the virus, Ryan saying that he had no friends to call, etc.) and yet really gripping when CTU were infiltrating Saunders' hideout.

One of my favourite endings to a 24 episode. Lots of people say they dislike season 3, but I enjoyed it. Great threat and drama throughout.

One of my favourite endings to a 24 episode. Lots of people say they dislike season 3, but I enjoyed it. Great threat and drama throughout.

Saunders is also quite the villain, I'm surprised at how long he has avoided capture and all of the methods he has taken to keep himself hidden. Michelle has just been captured, I think I'm on ep 21. Hehe, I laughed early when Tony said, "I'm getting pretty tired of your personality, Chloe." Tony ftw.

I think Fox managed to crackdown on the leak, I managed to watch the first 2 episodes earlier this week but can't find 3 or 4 anywhere.

I take it you mean Season 6 as Season 5 is already finished, I think its next week.

Sorry, yeh of course 6. So next weekend or in the week?

I think Fox managed to crackdown on the leak, I managed to watch the first 2 episodes earlier this week but can't find 3 or 4 anywhere.

I'm sure its still there if you look hard enough. ;)

Sorry, yeh of course 6. So next weekend or in the week?

Next weekend I think, it aired on a Monday night last time, so Tuesday morning for us.

I'm sure its still there if you look hard enough. ;)

PM LINKS PLEASE!!!

PM LINKS PLEASE!!!

I don't think you're even allowed to ask for links to them, but I may be wrong.

Just saw it.

BEST FUCKING SEASON PREMIER EVER FO BIZZLE

P(STY$WT{W$u04wt()4908tw4tw4

DOUBLE POST WILL BE FZCKING MERGED EH?

I've just checked the episode guide.

6 episodes in 3 weeks.

*dies*

I'm really hoping the first lot will be repeated in February because I haven't received 4 and 5 yet.

If you've got Sky+, clear up about 50% and record the entire series.

If you don't have Sky+, GO GET IT! :P

Or you could put it onto a VHS...

What are you like, 500 years old? :heh:

That's the oldschool way of recording. One tape per episode - sometimes 2!

Hmm, Season 3 is probably one of my favourite. Shame the seasons after is are so awesome (well, its not a shame, but its takes some glory away from season 3... )

I have yet to see Season 2 or 3.

I hate myself. And I refuse to download them.

If you've got Sky+, clear up about 50% and record the entire series.

If you don't have Sky+, GO GET IT! :P

No Sky+. Where's this NTL version of Sky+ anyway that they said they would bring out early this year?

Or you could put it onto a VHS...

true dat. But I'm wanting some good quality none fuzzy episodes, so I'll take a better option of TV episodes than VHS.

What are you like, 500 years old? :heh:

That's the oldschool way of recording. One tape per episode - sometimes 2!

I use VHS to record stuff all the time, I don't have Sky+ and wont have it in the forseeable future, I dont want to spend loads of money on a DVD recorder which will record in just a bad a picture as VHS.

The tapes can get 3 hours on them, so you'll be able to get 3 episodes on each one. :heh:

I use VHS to record stuff all the time, I don't have Sky+ and wont have it in the forseeable future, I dont want to spend loads of money on a DVD recorder which will record in just a bad a picture as VHS.

The tapes can get 3 hours on them, so you'll be able to get 3 episodes on each one. :heh:

It's fair enough, but I wouldn't want to do it for keepsies. I'd buy the box sets to be honest - but VHSing to catch up on them at a later date is a good use of old technology :wink:

Yeah, I'll buy the boxset regardless of whether I VHS them or not (which I wont, as I get them by another means). The quality is just so much better on DVD.