N-Europe

I Swear, IGN Wont Stop

RATM_4_EVA

I hate these mock ups, don't know why. I just wish they'd wait until Nintendo unveiled the real thing.

It's starting to worry me how many extras Revolution will have with the controller, analogue attachment, motion sensor bar and controller chargers. I'm guessing the chargers will simply be wires that plug into the controller. It would also be annoying to have to unplug the analogue attachment everytime the controller needs charging.

well there apprantly just 3 main parts to the REV controller, the main design, the nun-chuck anolouge thing and a shell controller for traditional play.

Anyway i like these mockup designs, there cool and someone has to release some information, Nintendo arn't doing a very good job at that.

I like the idea of mock ups, they actually do help people to understand how things may look like and also give an idea on how the could work.

that's their ideia :wink:

and who knows if ninty is looking at their mock ups searching for ideas??lol :lmao:

Meh I don't like that design at all. It's sqaure and flat and has no aesthetically pleasing qualities at all.

Ninty will do something more stylish if it is (and should be!) a cradle. Liking the 4 way idea... very practical. But bulky and nasty.... me no like.

Meh I don't like that design at all. It's sqaure and flat and has no aesthetically pleasing qualities at all.

Ninty will do something more stylish if it is (and should be!) a cradle. Liking the 4 way idea... very practical. But bulky and nasty.... me no like.

4 way? you could play revolution spoons where you grab your controller when you have 4 of a kind

square and flat? more like, gumby and pineapple