N-Europe

Mario Party Wii

solitanze

In all fairness, Mario Party will probably be great on the Wii. I haven't really played much of any of the series since the first on the N64 but I understand that latest one for the GC (7?) was pretty good. Plus Nintendo have shown that they're pretty good at coming up with ways to use the wiimote so I imagine MPWii will be full of fun minigames using it.

Super Monkey Ball will own Mario Party.

WarioWare will do well but I think Monkey Ball has much more value for money.. Single player + 50 multiplayer games.

And knowing Sega Europe prices competitively (Touch and Roll and Rub Rabbits being cheap titles) I'd expect Super Monkey ball to be £29, with WarioWare and Mario Party at £39 being first party titles.

Maybe they aren't making a Mario Party this year because the online system won't really be established until at the very least Dec 2nd. I think they want the first Mario Party Wii to really be a blast since people are getting tired of the series (or at least reviewers are). Plus it seems like half the games coming out this winter are just collections of mini-games.

mario party is the most over rated game series nintendo has ever created.i cant see what anyone likes in it sorry.(i only have played all the n64 games ill admit)

hudson make it for crying out loud.it could be far far far better if they got rid of the board game.wario ware trashes it hell even crash bash trashes it.....well almost.

Instead of releasing up to game 11 in the series by the end of the Wiis life cyclce, they should do something similar to GT: HD, release an initial version of the game at budget price with online capabilities where you can verse random people around the world and instead of buying additional installments each and every time, you buy additional game boards, characters, minigames, sound clips additional title screen pictures the works via the Virtual Console. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.