NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

What do i get mother for her birthday?

A card, flowers, chocolates, DVD, CD etc.

Card and flowers are the only ones i can think of at the moment.

Ann Summers Voucher.

not you aswell...

If you're gonna make a thread like this, you should at least give us something to work with. Can you name some of her interests, for example?

If you're gonna make a thread like this, you should at least give us something to work with. Can you name some of her interests, for example?

Well i was hoping a random suggestion would do good. But people obviously like their mums in lingerie.

She dont watch DVDs i buy her, any more jewellry will make her look like a chav. Im not gonna buy her music that i could just download.

She usually likes something practical. Something kitchen based perhaps.

Warez... lots of warez.

Nah, I usually get flowers delivered to my mums work. She loves that :)

PS: this isn't cheap... >_>

Well i was hoping a random suggestion would do good. But people obviously like their mums in lingerie.

She dont watch DVDs i buy her, any more jewellry will make her look like a chav. Im not gonna buy her music that i could just download.

She usually likes something practical. Something kitchen based perhaps.

Alright, now you're talking man.

When you say she likes something practical, does that mean things like ornaments and stuff are out of the question?

Would she like anything with a meaning or memory behind it?

Would she like anything with a meaning or memory behind it?

Pretty much. And yes she likes ornaments and the stuff.

Pretty much. And yes she likes ornaments and the stuff.

All right, we're getting somewhere now, man. :)

I noticed you've got some skill with a pencil. (drawing, i mean). You could go for the cute approach and draw/paint a picture of her. ;)

That's basically me saying i can't think of anything at the moment. But, it does give other guys a better chance of picking out something more fitting.

Kitchen+practical+fun= ice cream maker!

Ice cream on tap, plus it's great fiddling about with various mixtures of flavours.

I would probably get her flowers, a card and inside the card maybe a day pass at a spa or something. Course you could just swap that and book a hair cut at a really expensive hairdressers etc. Best idea is too spend too much, usally works...

A B&Q voucher or something similar. If she never uses/likes the presents you normally get, a voucher is the only way to go.

My mum's birthday is no tuesday, we're going into town on saturday and she's picking what she wants. Thats the easy way out.

My mum's birthday is no tuesday, we're going into town on saturday and she's picking what she wants. Thats the easy way out.

Well there we go, one problem solved.

How much you gonna spend? And how old is she, if you don't mind me asking? Is it a landmark birthday?

I gave my mum a CD two weeks ago. Coldplay always seems to do the trick for middle aged women.

I gave my mum a CD two weeks ago. Coldplay always seems to do the trick for middle aged women.

My mother prefers Placebo. :laughing:

My Dad is the sort of Dad that scrambles to the supermarket The Day Before and buys the most horrifying gifts and when I say horrifying I mean bad gags like Rubber Gloves, Car Wash Kits etc. It's got to the point where my Mum will pick something out herself. When she and I went shopping yesterday, she bought AC, New SMB and Brain Training for her DS, assuming she wouldn't be getting anything.

Little does she know, with my instruction, we bought her a Bubble Pink Motorola Pebl last Tuesday. I had no idea how to handle the situation so I just kept my mouth shut.

D:

My mother prefers Placebo. :laughing:

My Mummy prefers Will Young, which I thank the gentleman as his albums seem to come out near to a special date: Her birthday, Mother's day, etc.

Get some of this jelly stuff off eBay, mould it around your penis.

then let it set.. take off the jelly gently.. get a urethane moulded replica of your cock in a variety of fleshy or vibrant colours.

Uzi Nine millimetahhh.

I got my mum a Pearl Bracelet, they aren't too expensive but look expensive and she was very happy about that.

Sign in to follow this