Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they have cancelled it but maybe they were doing the new Pokemon first. The weird thing is they said that they wern't dropping Naruto but nothing about Bleach :confused:

The next Death Note is on the 9th :( Did anybody see the Death Note special? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I doubt they have cancelled it but maybe they were doing the new Pokemon first. The weird thing is they said that they wern't dropping Naruto but nothing about Bleach :confused:

Maybe they're just late... is that pokémon worth downloading?

The next Death Note is on the 9th :( .

Cheers.

The dropping Naruto thing was just a joke, they only announced "Naruto NOT dropped" because so many people believed them, despite the "YHBT" (You Have Been Trolled) at the end of the news post. If they'd dropped Bleach we'd have heard about it by now.

I recently downloaded Higurashi 01 and ever since I ran it, Winamp has stopped responding properly ¬_¬

Edit: What's the "Death Note special"? I never even saw anything about it.

Yeah thats probably it. A shame it's not subbed though.

I really want a Laughing Man t-shirt but I can only find crappy printed ones on eBay. The only real option is to buy Terratag's one but at £25 it's kinda pricey :( They have got some pretty cool stuff but too expensive for me :cry:

Yeah thats probably it. A shame it's not subbed though.

I really want a Laughing Man t-shirt but I can only find crappy printed ones on eBay. The only real option is to buy Terratag's one but at £25 it's kinda pricey :( They have got some pretty cool stuff but too expensive for me :cry:

Well there's always ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GHOST-IN-THE-SHELL-LAUGHING-MAN-Tshirt-Japanese-Anime_W0QQitemZ110074880021QQihZ001QQcategoryZ73573QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Guest Stefkov

Anyone seen that new one being put into english, Air Gear?

ign have the first episode. I'me getting them all, i think up to 25 episodes, in Japanese with english subs.

The first episode was pretty cool.

Guest Stefkov
Air Gear manga is A LOT better, trust me. You can watch the anime, it gets better later on but the manga is much better.

cool I'll look out for the manga of it.

I've seen caps of the email messages they showed in their fake torrent and I can see why they're pissed. They left the email addresses visible so I gave one of the idiots a piece of my mind. Some people just don't seem to get that DB offer a free service that takes a lot of time and work, and make totally unreasonable demands in capital letters... *sigh*. Whilst most of the time DB's pranks are a bit daft and uncalled for, the retaliation to some of the ungrateful idiots is understandable.

All that aside though, I'd still like episode 109 :grin

Btw, the TV Tokyo Naruto site would seem to suggest that the Naruto preview will be on Monday 8th Jan ;) Along with Bleach, Pokemon and Eyeshield preview stuff. Whether anyone will be bothered to rip it and share it online though, I dunno :/

Edit: Bleach 109 sub became available about 30 min ago :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!