Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hinata can't be dead! I know alot of people hated her but I quite liked her character and for to finally admit her feelings and then get killed would just be heart breaking.

:red:

So, Naruto has unleashed the SIX tailed fox, looks pretty B.A! Surely the whole village is in trouble now unless he has learned to control the thing.

I haven't really been following Naruto at all recently, but I read this and...

...I think that it'd be really stupid if Hinata does die. She literally gets attacked within seconds of appearing, it'd just be terrible writing if she dies now. I mean come on!!!

I don't see her surviving this though, which is a shame, she's a good character. If she does die though, I hope she gets to speak to Naruto for one last time at least.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temptation of looking into spoilers.

Holy crap T_T

I can't believe she's dead, not like that. She jumps in, says 'I love you', then essentially gets pwned, Shinra Tensei'd to the ground then stabbed. She got wrecked

:(

She can't go out like that, I don't believe it. Though I can't help but think there's an ever so slight chance she will be since I don't think Pain would slip up.

Fact what happened to the slug in Naruto's pocket? I'm hoping it's going over to Hinata to heal her, or else it'll be dead from the 6 tails. Though what's going to happen now and how the 6 tails will be stopped will be a problem since Kakashi who had a seal is out just now and Yamato is no where to be found just now, hopefully he'll out.

Wonder if Danzou will use 6 tails as a reason to disown Naruto from the village if he beats the last Pain. Say everything happened because Akatsuki is after him and will always aslong as Naruto is here etc to get fear into them. Then we might see if the village truelly accepts Naruto or not.

From this arc that's been Kakashi, Fukusaku, Shizune and now Hinata. There's no way all 4 will be dead.

Temptation of looking into spoilers.

Holy crap T_T

I can't believe she's dead, not like that. She jumps in, says 'I love you', then essentially gets pwned, Shinra Tensei'd to the ground then stabbed. She got wrecked

She can't go out like that, I don't believe it. Though I can't help but think there's an ever so slight chance she will be since I don't think Pain would slip up.

Fact what happened to the slug in Naruto's pocket? I'm hoping it's going over to Hinata to heal her, or else it'll be dead from the 6 tails. Though what's going to happen now and how the 6 tails will be stopped will be a problem since Kakashi who had a seal is out just now and Yamato is no where to be found just now, hopefully he'll out.

Wonder if Danzou will use 6 tails as a reason to disown Naruto from the village if he beats the last Pain. Say everything happened because Akatsuki is after him and will always aslong as Naruto is here etc to get fear into them. Then we might see if the village truelly accepts Naruto or not.

From this arc that's been Kakashi, Fukusaku, Shizune and now Hinata. There's no way all 4 will be dead.

Oh, right. Well they'll just need to avoid the spoilers then. :p

And as for naruto:

I think it'd be a bad way for Hinata to go too like that too. Like I said earlier, bad writing imo. Though we don't see where Pain stabs Hinata, so maybe he did it on purpose to provoke Naruto? That's a thoery that's going around anyways. However, Pain doesn't like to screw around, so Hinata's probably gone. :(

Oh, right. Well they'll just need to avoid the spoilers then. :p

And as for naruto:

I think it'd be a bad way for Hinata to go too like that too. Like I said earlier, bad writing imo. Though we don't see where Pain stabs Hinata, so maybe he did it on purpose to provoke Naruto? That's a thoery that's going around anyways. However, Pain doesn't like to screw around, so Hinata's probably gone.

I re-read the chapter again and re-actions on NarutoFan aswell. I don't know if Pain would of provoked him, I mean 6 tails is going to have some serious power packed in there. We seen Shizunes sould get ripped out, Fukusaku stabbed through the chest, yet we didn't see where Hinata got stabbed. I just acn't help but think she and Kakashi will survive this. We seen the jacket with the slug get torn away in the transformation so the slug is still alive!

Go to Hinata little slug....

Also Itachi is playing in the back of my mind. I wonder if he'll suppress the Kyuubi inside like Sasuke did.

I re-read the chapter again and re-actions on NarutoFan aswell. I don't know if Pain would of provoked him, I mean 6 tails is going to have some serious power packed in there. We seen Shizunes sould get ripped out, Fukusaku stabbed through the chest, yet we didn't see where Hinata got stabbed. I just acn't help but think she and Kakashi will survive this. We seen the jacket with the slug get torn away in the transformation so the slug is still alive!

Go to Hinata little slug....

Also Itachi is playing in the back of my mind. I wonder if he'll suppress the Kyuubi inside like Sasuke did.

Hmmm, fair point. Provoking Naruto isn't really the best idea tbh. I have a feeling that Kakashi and Hinata have a chance of survival, being as thier fates have been left quite ambiguous. The slug will probably go to Hinata, that makes sense.

I'm looking forward to Pain vs Kyuubi though!

Hmmm, fair point. Provoking Naruto isn't really the best idea tbh. I have a feeling that Kakashi and Hinata have a chance of survival, being as thier fates have been left quite ambiguous. The slug will probably go to Hinata, that makes sense.

I'm looking forward to Pain vs Kyuubi though!

Yeah this'll be an interesting fight between them. Looking forward to it. Also another prediction I think will be after Naruto leaves Kyuubi mode, Pein will still be alive and Naruto will use the last SM clone to give him some strength to fight Pain. As cool as a Kyuubi fight will be, the longer he stays in it, the much more mass damage will be done to Konoha. One tail whip can destroy, and that crazy dense chakra move he done on Orochimaru will by like a nuke :heh:

Yeah this'll be an interesting fight between them. Looking forward to it. Also another prediction I think will be after Naruto leaves Kyuubi mode, Pein will still be alive and Naruto will use the last SM clone to give him some strength to fight Pain. As cool as a Kyuubi fight will be, the longer he stays in it, the much more mass damage will be done to Konoha. One tail whip can destroy, and that crazy dense chakra move he done on Orochimaru will by like a nuke
:heh:

Yeah, fair point. I just hope he can keep it together. I'm sure he will though, or else it'd probably mean the end of the manga, which won't be happening any time too soon methinks. The end does seem near though...

Clannad 20 wasn't even that sad, but still made me feel upset. Nice episode though. The characters look so old now (Ushio excluded of course), which is a good thing. The next episode is entitled:

End of the World. Make of that what you will. The rest of the show will be a hell of a ride.

And schedules have now confirmed that as with the last season, 22 is the last real episode, with 23 as a bonus. Although there may not be a DVD episode 24 this time.

Aaagh, goddamit to it all!

The ending of that episode. The name of the next episode...

...and the bloody waiting each week for each new episode. I can always manage with every other show I've ever enjoyed, but the wait for each new Clannad episode's been bloody killing me since ep16. Fridays can never come quickly enough. :angry:

It actually makes me slightly glad to know there will only be 22 proper episodes. A fortnight's less agonising wait to find out the ending.

"When the anime reaches this part"? More like if it ever. I mean the manga's like a year and a half ahead and we're still doing slow-paced, badly written 10 episode long filler arcs. Why?! Remember back in the day, when Naruto ran for about 100 episodes without having any fillers... when it covered about 3 different story lines in 25 episodes? le sigh.

I didn't. I got so engrossed I wasn't thinking about 'what was going to happen next.' :hmm:

But what is going to happen next? :wink: I'd say there's just enough evidence for you to take a fair guess about the content of the remaining episodes. Which I of course shan't comment on.

Incidentally, it's looking more likely that there'll be a DVD only OVA for episode 24, which will probably be the Kyou/Ryou arc. Which is a nice arc, so that will be good.

Hmm I kinda thought it might happen, but didn't want it to!

Is there another season/series after this, or does it end with these last few episodes?

Nope, this is it. I suppose there's a chance they'll animate Tomoyo After, a sequel game to Clannad that continued Tomoyo's arc.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure of what will happen in episodes 21 and 22, and 24 will presumably be an alternate timeline Kyou/Ryou arc. I have no idea what 23 will be, however, although there are various interesting things they could do.

Arcs we'll probably never get: Sanae, Akio, Kappei. Everything else has been done, although Yoshino and especially Koumura were covered extremely briefly.

And while it may be possible to work out the end of Clannad from this point, it's not nearly as straightforward as you might think.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!