Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bawling my eyes out at the chimera part... ;_;

The ending was definitely awesome but so so sad.

Nothing is sadder than One Piece. nothing. and I have watched FMA.

especially

The pasts of Nico Robin and Nami, or the end of the Arabasta arc

I started watching the avatar again, and after the insanely awesome ending of book 2, book 3 episode one turned out to be so more awesome!! Zuki and AAngs role reversal, its hard to think it would turn this deep from the beginning...

I started watching the avatar again, and after the insanely awesome ending of book 2, book 3 episode one turned out to be so more awesome!! Zuki and AAngs role reversal, its hard to think it would turn this deep from the beginning...

I can't wait for new episodes ;_;

Nothing is sadder than One Piece. nothing. and I have watched FMA.

especially

The pasts of Nico Robin and Nami, or the end of the Arabasta arc

*cough*Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann*cough*

I bawwed on 2 occasions because of that damn anime..

Okay, about to finish currently the only anime i'm watching weekly, Gundam 00 25 is nearly here and I'm not liking what I'm hearing..

EDIT: Watched, very shocking.. Cant wait for season 2.

Most notably the chimera episode and the ending ;_;

I was bawling my eyes out at the chimera part... ;_;

The ending was definitely awesome but so so sad.

I remember that ep. I was yelling "Go on, Ed! Kick his arse!" as he attacked Tucker.

A truly awesome episode. :bowdown:

Also, it is likely I'll never see the film. So, if any of you'd like. PM me the details of the ending. :wink:

I don't care, I'm always ruining things for myself. (Like the last Harry Potter book, and watching Bleach on YouTube equals big risk of huge spoilers in comments. :nono:)

Guest Maase

Ah... Episode 80 in One Piece :)

Im so afraid, they are travelling between islands too quickly for me...

What if when i finish all the episodes, the Anime will end soon after? :'(

But anyway, its becoming better and better :D

Hayate the Combat Butler! (Hayate no Gotoku!)

A page from a future issue of Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine has reportedly announced that a second season of Hayate the Combat Butler! (Hayate no Gotoku!) has been greenlit for production. The story follows a boy named Hayate who serves as a butler, bodyguard, confidante, and more to a girl named Nagi to pay off a 156,804,000-yen debt. The next issue of Weekly Shonen Sunday, which publishes Kenjirou Hata's original manga, will go on sale on April 2. The final episode of the first 52-episode run will air in Japan this Sunday. Viz Media publishes the manga in North America.

Guest Stefkov

Havn't watched Hayate for a long long time. I continued getting the episodes but even that's stopped. I don't remember where I was at.

Hey there again

After watching the trailer multiple times today, I'm absolutely hyped for Soul Eater.

For those who dont know, its a new series being produced by Bones based on the manga from Shonen Gangan, and since I'm a fan of fullmetal alchemist I figured I'd give this a try when it airs on the 7th of April.

I've been catching up on Anime today as i hadn't watched any for weeks! :o

I'm sure everyone has but AVIOD DRAGONAUTS AT ALL COSTS!

I kept watching despite cringing in every episode!

No matter how bad an anime gets i like seeing it to the end as some either get slightly better or have a few redeeming qualities.

This however managed to get worse every episode! :D at first it was a bit of rubbish light entertainment but then it got ridiculous! :)

Nothing worked the story was a mess, the characters shallow and the ending was not good!

The music was the best thing about it!

Gonzo! :shakehead

2 and a half Bears out of 7!

On the other hand Clannad Is brilliant and i can't wait for the second season! XD One of my favourites! ^_____^

I love all the characters! i have 2 or 3 episodes until i finish the first series! :grin:

6 Bears out of 7

Also watched the whole of the first series of Ikkitousen!

I've read the manga (Battle Vixens) and underneath the ecchi (and bad tokyopop translation) is a pretty good story once you get up to volume 4/5!

So i tried out the anime version and it was stripped of the story and very shallow! (though still better than Dragonauts!) as towards the end, it gets pretty interesting!

3 and a half Bears out of 7

Watched the first episode of Season 2 and it looks a lot better and the characters feel a lot more fleshed out this time round!

To keep the balance of quality anime up i've also begun to finish FMA!

I'm now on episode 30! Excellent stuff! :yay:

Evangelion: 1.0 You Are [Not] Alone, the first of four movie remakes of the Neon Genesis Evangelion television series, is going back to the theaters in Japan in an enhanced edition. For the upcoming Japanese DVD release, director Hideaki Anno supervised the video and audio enhancements of 266 shots. On April 26 (the day after the DVD ships), a Tokyo theater and an Osaka theater will start screening this enhanced edition as the last showing of the evening. The enhanced version will get a name "update": Evangelion:1.01 You Are (Not) Alone. The follow-up to this movie has been announced for 2008, but the release date has yet to be set.

On the other hand Clannad Is brilliant and i can't wait for the second season! XD One of my favourites! ^_____^

I love all the characters! i have 2 or 3 episodes until i finish the first series! :grin:

6 Bears out of 7

CLANNAD is so damn good, I have bought the original game and if I were a female fish, I would lay out my eggs for fertilisation by the awesomeness that is it. If I were male I would fertilise any eggs with it, and then protect them endlessly, because that's just what fish do. Nagisa is a cool character, she makes me convert from mammaldom. Okazaki and Akio (Nagisa's dad) are also awesome. Man, I pray that the times of waiting for mail from Japan be short... I'm EMAing the joy that is it.

Edit: This post is a testament to the fact that people can post drunk without making typos or biological mistakes.

Guest Stefkov
Hey there again

After watching the trailer multiple times today, I'm absolutely hyped for Soul Eater.

For those who dont know, its a new series being produced by Bones based on the manga from Shonen Gangan, and since I'm a fan of fullmetal alchemist I figured I'd give this a try when it airs on the 7th of April.

Just watched the trailer. I'm not hyped for it but I'll give it a watch. The animation looks pretty good.

Only thing i've liked from Bones so far is FMA and E7 aswell. Great news to hear that more Hayata might be getting made. Watch it every Saturday morning while eating breakfast.

Wish the DVD of Evangelion would hurry up and get a release :heh:

Also still not watched Clannad after the Fuko ark, I decided to wait for the bigger screen version, but now that it's almost done, might start watching it again.

Guest Maase
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sanchez

Boy did I spend way too long making this stupid list.

I just know theres a bunch of shows that I watched in a "pre FMA era" when I had basically no standards but I'm having serious trouble remembering them. I know Air and Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu are two of them, ack this will annoy me for a while.

You dropped Cowboy Bebop? I heard that its a great anime, lol

Also, there's no Progress in Bleach :X

And, Anime List fucking owns :)

You dropped Cowboy Bebop? I heard that its a great anime, lol

Also, there's no Progress in Bleach :X

And, Anime List fucking owns :)

Yeah, as you can see I gave it a decent score because I know it's a great series, but I couldn't watch it because anything made before i was born i find unwatchable. Must be some mental condition.

You can always assume i'm up to date with bleach so I didn't bother entering the episodes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!