Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

The openings last ages, just recapping the previous hundred or so episodes taking up 5 minutes of the time when you actually remember what happened because the last 20 episodes have had the same intro. (over exageration)

But without starting another epic 3 page argument I still like it.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got the berserk dvd sitting next to me, borrowed it off a mate but havent started it yet, got some mushishi to go, serial experiments lain (keep having a go at it but cant get into it), welcome to the NHK (steadily working my way through it :) ) got FMA downloading and a backlog of hayate no gotaku to watch :P

Random thought: while listening to QotSA's Feel Good Hit of the Summer, it dawned upon me that I've never heard of any anime about drug abuse. I'd be very interested in seeing how such a subject would be handled. No one would happen to know such an anime, would they?

Oh, Lain is really really good. It's not making much sense in my head yet, but I'm sure that'll come. I'm still just at episode 7, hopefully my mind will be able understand most of it once I finish it. At worst, I'll just have to rewatch it some time. Which doesn't sound bad at all to me.

Oh, Lain is really really good. It's not making much sense in my head yet, but I'm sure that'll come. I'm still just at episode 7, hopefully my mind will be able understand most of it once I finish it. At worst, I'll just have to rewatch it some time. Which doesn't sound bad at all to me.

It all makes sense in the end. And you'll be watching it again either way.

I absolutely love Lain. Dear god, it's sublime...

Guest Stefkov
Shippuuden wasn't bad this week....

although i want to see sasuke and naruto battle it out nooooww! Bring out the fox again

Definitely. I wanna see more of Sasuke. That little bit with Sai made me think he will be pretty cool in the weeks to come.

Guest Stefkov

What the underground part where the camera just ran through for about 5 minutes checking each room. Yeah I realised that was the same place as the first episode.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!