Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, it's obvious you are clearly sticking up for Oxigen_Waste or just for other reasons have some grudge against me. Everyone else here has sussed that O_W is being arrogant and not understanding that any anime is interpreted differently by people - it is not wrong to say an anime is quite watchable if that is what I genuinely believed, as well as the word 'masterpiece' being ultimately an opinion. It is not a factual term like "liquid" or "gas"; it is a term used to describe something that you believe. If something could be definitively categorised as a masterpiece, Monster doesn't even seem to have that many 'awards' (2 displayed on Wikipedia, and one of the awards has even given first place one year to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles >_>).

I bear no grudge against you and I´m sticking up for O_W because i agree with him.

And what if someone else has sussed him down here? And please don´t say everyone else... i bet most people here don´t really care and are scrolling past this argument.

I believe that it is not wrong to say an anime is watchable if you truly think so

But what i think is wrong when he asks why you didn´t think it was as good as he says and you give close to none reasons and wailing that he´s a fascist

that bans people to have their opinions

And you still haven´t listed what other shows are better, which was pretty much why this debate started

But what i think is wrong when he asks why you didn´t think it was as good as he says and you give close to none reasons and wailing that he´s a fascist

that bans people to have their opinions

And you still haven´t listed what other shows are better, which was pretty much why this debate started

Alas, someone who undestands...

Now that I look back, that "best series ever made" post back there is lacking some very important names... Argh... silly me.

Right, I said I would be gone but Mundi- how can you seriously be agreeing with someone who says this:

Let's put it this way:

A - Klaxons suck. They're a terrible band.

B - I love them.

A - fact

B - opinion

and

Monster

Death Note

Mushishi

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Fullmetal Alchemist

Cowboy Bebop

GTO

These are the best anime series ever made. Fact.

You say I provided no reasons for my thoughts about Monster (which I did), that no one else thought O_W was wrong (again, they did), but worst of all he has no idea of the definition of fact- the very reason this argument started in the first place. If you side with this guy you are basically taking a shit on your credibility. :/

Its just that it came right after:

Which made no sense either, they are both opinion

Not to be taking sides or anything...i'm fucking tired of this shit going on for 2 pages!!!

But mind me if I say that quality has a way of making itself notice. especially on music!!! I don't know the klaxons ou o caralho but it's obvious, when comparing it with a band with more quality, wich is worse. simple.

Right, I said I would be gone but Mundi- how can you seriously be agreeing with someone who says this:

and

You say I provided no reasons for my thoughts about Monster (which I did), that no one else thought O_W was wrong (again, they did), but worst of all he has no idea of the definition of fact- the very reason this argument started in the first place. If you side with this guy you are basically taking a shit on your credibility. :/

Jesus fucking christ... you're completely incapable of having a proper discussion, aren't you? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, for once! Stop sidetracking every single thing! So I'm completely wrong and yet you still can't come up with something to prove your point over mine? JESUS!

ALSO, yeah, maybe that second remark about the best series ever made shouldn't have that "fact" word there. The list is lacking various names, but still, that is completely besides the point. And as for the first quote ou had... it makes perfect sense. Your denial of it just proves exactly what I said about you.

Jesus fucking christ... you're completely incapable of having a proper discussion, aren't you? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, for once! Stop sidetracking every single thing! So I'm completely wrong and yet you still can't come up with something to prove your point over mine? JESUS!

Look, no one cares about whatever you want me to prove. You've got a grudge against the fact I don't think Monster is a masterpiece. We get it. We don't need any more pages of this. You have a god complex. You need to sort it out.

While you're at it, learn the definition of fact. Your opinion of a band is not fact. An anime is not a masterpiece because you say it is. Again, therefore, it is not fact. Read this post over and over, digest it carefully.

Then, never speak to me again =D. You're always trying to bash people's thoughts on things, and that really pisses me off.

Look, no one cares about whatever you want me to prove. You've got a grudge against the fact I don't think Monster is a masterpiece. We get it. We don't need any more pages of this. You have a god complex. You need to sort it out.

While you're at it, learn the definition of fact. Your opinion of a band is not fact. An anime is not a masterpiece because you say it is. Again, therefore, it is not fact. Read this post over and over, digest it carefully.

Then, never speak to me again. You're always trying to bash people's thoughts on things, and that really pisses me off.

Precisely. Are you blind?

I said... I love them. That's my opinion.

But the fact is they suck. I stated it perfectly. It's cristal clear!!!

Shit, sorry Moria, was already writing it before you posted... Sorry. :S

Ok, but for the love of god Charlie please read post 7141 of this topic. I know as a moderator you probably don't really want to get involved. It's just absolutely frustrating that making such a small innocent comment triggers this guy to insult you. :(

Precisely. Are you blind?

I said... I love them. That's my opinion.

But the fact is they suck. I stated it perfectly. It's cristal clear!!!

Shit, sorry Moria, was already writing it before you posted... Sorry. :S

May I remind you, you can edit your post. :)

May I remind you, you can edit your post. :)

Why would I? ... it's not even offensive.

I watched most of The Girl Who Lept Through Time the other day, wasnt really sure what to make of it. Granted I missed about 15 minutes of the end but from what I saw it seemed a bit boring and I want to say pointless but that might be a bit harsh. Just something off about it.

Allow me to disagree. :P It's quite awesome. :D

That scene where he stops time... fantastic...

Plus, it has the most beautifull spacial piano song I've ever heard. :D

Yeh Ghibli fan, but not of all the films. Just most of the more popular ones. Most anime series films like FMA and CB, most of the One Piece just don't seem that great. Like an extended episode but worse...

BLASPHEMY!! :shakehead

..ahh no, i can safely say i like all of the ghibli movies bar one: the little norse prince. its just so... meh.

I watched most of The Girl Who Lept Through Time the other day, wasnt really sure what to make of it. Granted I missed about 15 minutes of the end but from what I saw it seemed a bit boring and I want to say pointless but that might be a bit harsh. Just something off about it.

You fail at life.

Yeh Ghibli fan, but not of all the films. Just most of the more popular ones. Most anime series films like FMA and CB, most of the One Piece just don't seem that great. Like an extended episode but worse...

Yeah, series films tend to suck...

There are some great non ghibli movies though...

Akira (for the ideas in it)

Ghost In The Shell

5 cm per second

Millenium Actress (great)

Paprika

The End Of Evangelion (if you watched the show... this is the best anime movie there is. My favourite, no question what-so-ever)

Cowboy Bebop The Movie: Knockin On Heaven's Door

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

The Place Promised In Our Early Days

Then there's also some not great but good movies, like Tokyo Godfathers, Ninja Scroll, Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro, Nitaboh, Jin Roh, Memories, Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence, Black Jack, Street Fighter II and some others.

I've also hear good things about Tekkonkinkreet from Hellfire, but I don't personally know...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!