Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ergh, finally after all this wait Naruto Shippuuden 18 comes out and... well it was quite funny but I was expecting so much more! How anti-climatic! Next episode looks set to be awesome though, just a shame there's another 2 week wait :'(

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ergh, finally after all this wait Naruto Shippuuden 18 comes out and... well it was quite funny but I was expecting so much more! How anti-climatic! Next episode looks set to be awesome though, just a shame there's another 2 week wait :'(

FUCKING NARUTO!!!

I hate HoT for getting me into it! So much disappointment and waiting. But when it's good it's very good so GAH!!!

Guest Stefkov

They always release anime when I'm in college :(

Lucky Star, Hayate and Naruto in one day...jeez

PS: I've added another little bit underneath the 'number of epsiodes' part on the wiki page. Death Note will have a few and more so I thought why not put for FMA.

Ep 11 of Lucky Star, awesome. (Though admittedly not as good as 10)

Apparently, they're only in second year of highschool. Which is still the first volume of the manga. Nest year apparently starts the second volume, and just for that year they've released 3 volumes. Now while they could just end it when they graduate from high school, they do have plenty of material. So it's amazing.

EDIT: Apparently it's only scheduled for 24 episodes :( It's actually tempting to buy the manga.

FUCKING NARUTO!!!

I hate HoT for getting me into it! So much disappointment and waiting. But when it's good it's very good so GAH!!!

That's kind of the essence of Naruto. Making you fucking wait and weep in pain, but when it reaches the top you come like there's no tomorrow.

Guest Stefkov

Awesome Twozzok!

I'm editing the Death Note one Shino made to add my own opinion. This is pretty cool.

I don't know how many people have watched Paprika so far (in 1080p, thanks KAA!) and it's wonderful. I'm looking to get all his other movies, which are better according to most people.

Paprika is so well animated that I shit my pants. it is really worth watching, if only for the amazing animation, the movie is quite a mindfuck as well.

WATTCHH IITTT!

Guest Stefkov

With a title like Button Hook entry I expected more from the latest Naruto.

That was dissapointing. However the next episode does looks like it has some action at least.

OK WTF, did anyone else know Anime Network is showing on Sky?

They got a 2 hour slot every sunday on channel 195,

It started 3 weeks ago, how did I miss it, damned, means i've missed the first 3 eps of the shows they are showing.

Coyote Ragtime, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Guyver: Bio Boosted Armour and Elfen Lied.

I've actually not heard of Coyote Ragtime before, but I would love to see Eva seeing as i never did see it fully (just a few eps here and there and the two movies i got on DVD), the new Guyver i've been really looking forward too, i've been planning on saving for the DVDs, so great that i can now see it on TV (although i've missed the first 3 eps).

And Elfen Lied i've already seen in full, which i absaloutely loved, will be interesting to watch it with the english dub as i have it subbed on my comp.

Hopefuully if they get more ratings they'll push for a bigger time slot and get even more shows on. The downside is they don't repeat during the week so if you miss an ep there's no second chance :heh:

I've just watched the first episode of Prince of Tennis. I'm loving it already.

SO unrealistic but sooo fun! My japanese teacher gave us all DVDs of the first 20 episodes ^_^ still only on like episode 11 though :cry:

Guest Stefkov
SO unrealistic but sooo fun! My japanese teacher gave us all DVDs of the first 20 episodes ^_^ still only on like episode 11 though :cry:

Crap there's 178 episodes. If I knew that I wouldnt have started it. Damn. I thought there was only 11 episodes

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!