Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

I'm not familiar with any sort of coding language, I'm so baffled as what to do but I want to kind of create one.

I've done this, putting in the name of the anime.

I copied the template in the page it says to copy the template but it didn't look right.

Edit: I just realised I could see the coding Sanchez has done, much easier just to use that :heh:

Maybe add Adventure to the list of Genres?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started watching Death Note, just watched episode 2 and so far it is probably the one of the best animes I've seen so far.

Can someone just fill me in on how many episodes there are and if it is still running. Also where does the film fit into the series?

Thanks very much!

Guest Stefkov

The anime goes up to 37, I'm pretty sure. It's currently up to episode 36 so one more episode left.

I don't know about the movies.

Done a Fullmetal Alchemist one. Needs more added. Oh and I uploaded an image, and then read something about copyright, is there any way to get rid of it? I just get worried about those things.

Guest Stefkov

For some reason when I did the two links at the bottom of the page, one for the wiki article and one to the official homepage pressing enter, so it was underneath it, still made it on the same line. You have to press enter twice to make it go beneath it/a new paragraph.

Added Adventure.

I think I may do a quick how-to for making/editing a page.

Would be greatly appreciated, simple stuff just isnt conveyed and how do you get that image thing in the right hand corner to pop up, and how do you edit that?

Would be greatly appreciated, simple stuff just isnt conveyed and how do you get that image thing in the right hand corner to pop up, and how do you edit that?

The code for that is on the template page.

Also, can we have cute/moe and mystery genres too?

Guest Stefkov

A tutorial would be quite nice, I've just been trying to learn off what Sanchez had done.

I was making an Eyeshield 21 page, leaving it open as a tab to finish off another time and get everything lined up for when I finish it I can fill in the gaps. What do I go and do...close it..doh

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!