Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dabooker the link doesn't work. ; ; Glad to see someone else pays attention to such suggestions. XD

Oh and I would just like to use to time to complain about the fact that all 4 of the animes I download regularly (one fansub only... Damn my loyalty... v.v;) are taking sooo long to come out. ; ; Naruto, Bleach, Yakitate Japan and Mai Otome I'm looking at you (well your respective groups)..... So yeah.... Complaining over......

*Goes to hunt down every last member of Aone...*

Android18a's anime recommendations, Jan 2006

-Kashimashi. The story of a love triangle between two girls and a guy who was killed by aliens accidentally then given a female body as replacement by accident. Silly, romantic, on torrent now.

-Rizelmine. The story of a guy who likes older women who is married to some kind of genetic alien weapon lolita girl by the goverment. She has explosive tears.

For anyone that watches Mai Otome:

Ep 16 had a new opening intro.

Lots of "spoliers" not plot specific, great new opening song and it show that Otome is finally getting down to the action.

I just watched ep 13 of Mai Otome (yay static subs lol) and I have to say it was quite a nice episode.... ^^d But the end left me like :shakehead "Don't end now ahhhhhh!"

I'm kinda hoping they make another series of this one as well (I know, getting ahead of myself =P) because for some reason I really like both of them. XD

I just watched ep 13 of Mai Otome (yay static subs lol) and I have to say it was quite a nice episode.... ^^d But the end left me like :shakehead "Don't end now ahhhhhh!"

I'm kinda hoping they make another series of this one as well (I know, getting ahead of myself =P) because for some reason I really like both of them. XD

Just give in, watch the Doremi subs. They are fine, just delete them after and watch the static ones if you want after that.

Does sailor moon count as anime?

Yeah, it does. I used to love that, even if it was a little girly!

First anime i ever saw (and i didn't know it at the time) was Cardcaptor Sakura (aka Cardcaptors) :)

Now i'm a little anime whore...

Oh good, i love sailor moon. Jordan, seing as you probably know the most about torrent. Im using Utorrent is there a way i can gkeep my donwload at a constant speed? It was at 150kps at one point, then dropped to 10, now it's at 40/50, is there a way i can keep it high?

Oh good, i love sailor moon. Jordan, seing as you probably know the most about torrent. Im using Utorrent is there a way i can gkeep my donwload at a constant speed? It was at 150kps at one point, then dropped to 10, now it's at 40/50, is there a way i can keep it high?

Theres nothing you can do about, it's just people leaving and joining the torrent! It's kinda annoying, but usually if you leave something over night it's usually done by the morning.

Also, good choice of client, uTorrent has come on in leaps and bounds in the past few versions :):yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!