Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I follow you know Shino ;)

Though I though the post was aimed at Stefkov and I just thought you meant the sub by Animenoobs.

Just 2 days now.I remember when the fillers got first announced,seemed so far away back then.

Nice Naruto sigs you too.

I still haven't bothered finding/making one :heh:

Ah I follow you know Shino ;)

Though I though the post was aimed at Stefkov and I just thought you meant the sub by Animenoobs.

Just 2 days now.I remember when the fillers got first announced,seemed so far away back then.

Nice Naruto sigs you too.

I still haven't bothered finding/making one :heh:

After a year and a half of fillers (almost real time, like 24!) and false endings, just the thought of downloading another Naruto episode is enough to keep me happy for the rest of the week.

So why should I watch Naruto other than background story for sakura hentai?
Well personally I'm not gonna try and convince ya cos I couldn't care less if you watch it or not :) but it's good. So give it a try, I tell most people that they'll know within about 5-6 episodes if they'll like the show or not.

Guest Stefkov
Rem is female Stefkov.

But why is she so affectionate towards Misa? I thought Rem was a bloke at first but then (it) sounded like a girl. But then when she said to Light:

If you dont save her I will kill you myself, or on those lines.

Which led me to believe she was a bloke.

A question, when did the fillers for Naruto start and why were fillers made? I'm about to start watching it so I'd just like to ask about it.

Guest Stefkov
I think she's bisexual.

That would make sense, it could get awful lonely up in their world. Maybe the men up there like Ryuk just doesnt float her boat.

That would make sense, it could get awful lonely up in their world. Maybe the men up there like Ryuk just doesnt float her boat.

I believe there is a law stating that shinigami get killled (some sort of punishment) if they have sex with humans or other shinigami... bit random, that one.

Guest Stefkov
I believe there is a law stating that shinigami get killled (some sort of punishment) if they have sex with humans or other shinigami... bit random, that one.

There was:

Jealous who fell in love with that girl, who turned out to be Misa, (did it not?), he saved her life and was killed. Thats how Rem got his second Death Note.

I didnt know about they got killed if they had sex. That would be really horrible though, look at the state of them, and for them to turn to ash or something when you're doing it...

It's only if they kill a human out of love for another human...

I think it was May 2005 the Naruto fillers started and the reason was because the anime caught up to the Manga,so they done fillers so the Manga could get ahead again.

I didn't think it caught up... I thought if they did another arc they would have...

I tell most people that they'll know within about 5-6 episodes if they'll like the show or not.

I was hooked after epsiode 1, but that was because it was the first anime I watched...

I just watched episode 18 of death note too...

Basically nothing happened... even in the preview, it looks like basically nothing's happening in the next episode. I see why manga readers where complaining about the story slowing down now... :heh:

It's only if they kill a human out of love for another human...

No, there's more than one way to kill a shinigami. There is a complicated law system, with penalties going from 9 to 1, followed by extreme (I think those numbers are right). If they do anything worse than a 3, then they get killed. For instance, if they kill a human without using a death note (this is extreme level).

who is your anime valentine?

utenaname.gif

utena.gif

The princess who would be a prince, Utena is the very model of excellence. She's good at sports, academics and is a true friend to all those who deserve one. Always helping those in need, Utena can always be depended upon. As a duelist, Utena faces many challenges in her life, but always comes through when it counts the most.

As a child, Utena was saved by her prince on a white horse, whom she has been looking for ever since. With all the fakes trying to posses our poor Utena, will she ever come to realize her prince or true happiness?

Guest Stefkov

asuname.gif

asuka.gif

Asuka is the very active, very feisty pilot of Eva-02. Her wild personality is matched only by her pride in her ability as an Eva pilot. She is 1/4 Japanese, and 3/4 German, though her lineage is something that she's not always proud of.

With a sad past which has been with her since early childhood, Asuka could be looking for something to make her forget. Hmm.. I wonder, could that be you?

Hmmm...

I want the new naruto.. when will it be released with sub?
Friday morning if we're very lucky.

And... Stefkov... Asuka Langley Sohryu eh? Gawsh, one of my favourite anime characters but I certainly wouldn't want her as a Valentine, she's a nutter.

Edit: I got Lina Inverse from Slayers. I haven't watched Slayers but I am a sucker for a redhead.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!