NEurope

1160610342914gy3.th.jpg

Thought the Eva fans out there might enjoy this image. Came across it randomly the other day. It's the art used in a magazine promo for the upcoming Evangelion movies.

Great picture :)

Watched the second ep of Deathnote this morning.

Damn 'L' is smart.

Great picture :)

Watched the second ep of Deathnote this morning.

Damn 'L' is smart.

And Light is just getting more and more concerning.

Whilst we're on the subject of Death Note, I'm progressing nicely with the manga with the plot continuing to keep me interested. Lots of neat little plot twists and character introductions have recently occured. It seems to have hit a slight rut at the moment since a lot has happened at once but it's still entertaining. I'll buy this when I can find it at a good price.

Anyone watched Rozen maiden? just finished watching episode 4 of it, very strange show, fun ,yet strange

Death Note has quiet an incredible battle of the wits, I love it.

EDIT: Ok, by some bizzare coincidence I decided to go to Uncyclopedia and click random and this came up. lawl.

This page has spoilers, wether they're true or not is a different matter.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Deaf_Note

I'm thinking of getting the 4th Naruto Gamecube game, but I'm a bit worried that I won't enjoy it since I won't be able to follow the menus without printing out guides, and won't understand the voices (except maybe some basic words here and there and things like Jutsu names).

Any Naruto fans got the game and think I should get it anyway? I'm not good at making decisions :p

I'm thinking of getting the 4th Naruto Gamecube game, but I'm a bit worried that I won't enjoy it since I won't be able to follow the menus without printing out guides, and won't understand the voices (except maybe some basic words here and there and things like Jutsu names).

Any Naruto fans got the game and think I should get it anyway? I'm not good at making decisions :p

I have Naruto 3 and if the fun my non-anime loving friends and I have had on it are anything to go buy, you're going to love it regardless of the language barrier.

Indeed, you don't need to know Naruto to like it. The menus are quite simple to get and there isn't any text elsewere. The only downside of N:GNT4 is the character selection screen and insane unlockables. I would advise to download a save if you can.

I'd imagine most of the menus would be in katakana-ised English, meaning that they wouldn't be that hard to translate.

eg. スタート = sutaato = start.

だめだめだめ人変 人間!!!

NHK episode 15 is a final fantasy 11 spoof, and its pretty halarious.

Does anyone here own the DragonBox set? The one with all the episodes of the original Dragonball.

Is it uncut and subbed or what?

I'd imagine most of the menus would be in katakana-ised English, meaning that they wouldn't be that hard to translate.

eg. スタート = sutaato = start.

Not that much use if you don't know all the katakana by heart :heh: it wasn't the menus I was worried about anyway, as I've seen websites with translations of those. It was more a case of it being a shame to miss out on what they're saying. For example the short line they say when you pick them at the character selection.

Does anyone here own the DragonBox set? The one with all the episodes of the original Dragonball.

Is it uncut and subbed or what?

I have the first 26 episodes ripped from it. It's super expensive to obtain the original... plus the booties have decent subs, are affordable and come in pretty attractive boxes.

Shorty, gamefaqs.com has a guide that tells you everything you need to know about Naruto 4 including what they say at the start of the fight.... The game is awesome btw..... XD

NHK 15 was indeed awesome...... OMG at the Mithra love, that anime is infact the best representation I've ever seen of that game............ Anyone who has played FFXI for a decent amount of time will know what I mean.... v.v;; Please lord let her be a manthra!

I have the first 26 episodes ripped from it. It's super expensive to obtain the original... plus the booties have decent subs, are affordable and come in pretty attractive boxes.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dragon-Ball-Dragonball-TV-series-DVD-Complete-Eng-Sub_W0QQitemZ140043668601QQihZ004QQcategoryZ41524QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So this'll have the uncut episodes in it?