NEurope

Yah kyuuju san pa-sento on death note. Playing pro evo passes the time well.

Wohoo I'm in the Death Note!. Wait...

Anyway Stefkov, Lee rocks.

Lee does indeed rock. The explanation about the 8 gates..my mouth was open.

Gaara's team mates explaining everything about him my mouth was open.

Lee taking off those weights my eyes watered.

just about to watch Death Note episode 1, (first time)
You'll (probably) be hooked!

I've started watching Elfen Lied... so far, it's pretty screwed up. But good. :wink:

I've started watching Elfen Lied... so far, it's pretty screwed up. But good. :wink:

I had to stop near the end, you probably know why :D

Death Note is freakin sweet... i shoulda started watchin this a while back!

gonna watch episode 2 now =D

There's lots of mouth watering in Naruto.

I'm glad of that but I didnt doubt it would, each episode has something good in it.

I'm glad of that but I didnt doubt it would, each episode has something good in it.

I started to love Naruto around the chunin exam aswell, just wait for the final. ;)

I wonder who those two people were at the orphanage. They look like the ones from the intro. Are they the true successors to L?

I wonder who those two people were at the orphanage. They look like the ones from the intro. Are they the true successors to L?

It wouldn't surprise me,cause I made a theory that someone would take over since there was characters we hadn't seen in the series but in the intro.And with the end of the episode at an orphange I think it's safe to assume so,especially with that boy doing a weird jigsaw,so it shows he's pretty intellectual.

I'm pretty sure L knew something was gonna happen to him,but did he set up the pc himself to send a message to the orphanage if he didn't use the computer for a certain amount of time?

With 11 episodes left now (:cry:) it should be pretty good up to the end.

Yea but

What about light and misa and how has the world changed?

After watching the first ep of Death Note on youtube i am now currently downloading the series, but on my site it only has 25 eps up for download atm...do different sites get the eps at different times?

After watching the first ep of Death Note on youtube i am now currently downloading the series, but on my site it only has 25 eps up for download atm...do different sites get the eps at different times?

Yeah different peopel go at different paces. Take Animanda, I think they got some people ill so they're only on episode 23 while Kuro-Hana are on episode 26.

I'm gonna watch 26 in bit, need to sort out some stuff on the 360 then I can join the conversation of spoilers :)

Just watched episode 26. Not much went on. But yeah, whatevers been mentioned in spoiler tags I wonder that also.

I guess they are the true successors to L. I think they'll form a duo undercover team and investigate Light. THey both found it suspicious that right after the book is in the hands of the police L dies.

Thats my 2 cents anyway

Just saw episode 1 of Death Note, woah! It was great, can't wait to get up to speed with the rest of the series.

Has anyone seen Kanon?

SS-eclipse has subbed it. I might get it but I want to hear some feedback.

Has anyone seen Kanon?

SS-eclipse has subbed it. I might get it but I want to hear some feedback.

It's excellent, Beautifully animated and quite a compelling, very tragic story with some surprises. Get the A.F.K subs.

Bleach at 5AM. :) Or "when i get up"

I haven't got Kanon 2006 in quite a while. That chibi look doesn't compel me.