Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

I'm really looking forward to everyone's fights now after the two I've watched.

Has anyone got the promo for Hayate no Gotoku from animanda?

I've not watched it yet but I do like the sound of it

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to everyone's fights now after the two I've watched.

Has anyone got the promo for Hayate no Gotoku from animanda?

I've not watched it yet but I do like the sound of it

It is a great anime Stefkov and the best subgroup to go with is SS-Eclipse.

Eps reviews can be found here.

Other animes to watch are Claymore,Darker than Black & Gurren Lagann.

Guest Stefkov

Awesome getting episode 1 and 2 now.

The back history of the Hyuugas is awesome. Sharingan actually came from them....I cannot express my admiration for how they come up with this.

Guest Stefkov

Just watched the first episode of Hayate. It's shaping up to be a good anime I think.

I would watch the second episode but I need to get some work started.

Not really sure if this has been posted yet but.......

Notice for London anime and manga fans:

Orbital, the comic/manga/anime shop has now split up into two shops with one being dedicated to anime/manga (well manga mainly)! It's the closest thing I've seen to Japan's Cospa and Animate shops as it's clearly based on them only on a smaller scale... It's a massive improvement over there old shop and it really does seem to be quite good and it's much better then Forbidden Planet.

It's called Orbital Manga and it's located at 4C Orion House, Upper St Martin’s Lane... Closest station is Leicester Square. ;) If you know where the original Orbital comics is they have a map to the new location. :)

I just finished watching Eureka Seven. Beautiful series, both in terms of visuals and storyline. I recommended it to anyone who likes... well, really good anime :D I really hope there's some kind of furthering of the storyline in the future. The ending was great, but I'd kill for a movie, OVA or another series. This is going down as an all time favourite ^^ *starts hunting for the manga*

I just finished watching Eureka Seven. Beautiful series, both in terms of visuals and storyline. I recommended it to anyone who likes... well, really good anime :D I really hope there's some kind of furthering of the storyline in the future. The ending was great, but I'd kill for a movie, OVA or another series. This is going down as an all time favourite ^^ *starts hunting for the manga*

Finally, Someone else watches it. Fucking amazing.

I'm picking up hayate and Darker Than Black (made by bones(eureka seven, FMA, loads of awesome stuff))this season. Bleach and death note will continue and I also started watching Naruto (on episode 93) which i'll give my impressions on in a while. BTW, when do fillers start so I can skip them?

Finally, Someone else watches it. Fucking amazing.

I'm picking up hayate and Darker Than Black (made by bones(eureka seven, FMA, loads of awesome stuff))this season. Bleach and death note will continue and I also started watching Naruto (on episode 93) which i'll give my impressions on in a while. BTW, when do fillers start so I can skip them?

After ep133.

Guest Stefkov
Man only a few more hours untill episode 26 is out.Hurry up Kuro-Hana >.<

Has anyone here watched HunterxHunter?

I think i'm gonna start watching Hayate no Gokuto.

You should watch Hayate, its really funny and wierd. Reading the subtitles its really strange. I can't explain it well, you'd get the idea if you watch it.

First two episodes there isnt much action, bar a little bicycle chase.

Watch it.

PS, whoe else wants to die in my sig?

Guest Stefkov

Sure Owario I'll put you in.

Shorty it seems to have no affect on you. I made that at like half past midnight and you arent dead...unless...:o

Guest Stefkov
Well if you were thinking Shorty was my real name and picturing Monkey D. Luffy from my avatar when you wrote it, that could be where you went wrong :D

Damnit....:cry: I could never be Kira.

Mundi..damn you I just got it hosted on imageshack..off we go to add you :p