NEurope

Bleach is getting cooler. Still, it's because of everyone's strength (Ichigo is awesome), the story is getting a little cheesy at some points. But 125 had some really cool moments.

Death Note ep 30 is out on Kuro-Hana.

Downloading it now

It was out yesterday, got it last night. Not had a chance to watch it yet :(

Bleach is getting cooler. Still, it's because of everyone's strength (Ichigo is awesome), the story is getting a little cheesy at some points. But 125 had some really cool moments.
Ichigo is weak! Every time you think he's good someone comes along and pwns him. Even with his latest work, he'd still get flattened by Ulquiorra or even Grimmjow. And Aizen could beat him with his little finger.

Death Note 30 was pretty cool. It's lost some of what I once loved about it though.

Shippuuden 13 RAW is out, can't wait for the sub, looks set to be a great episode.

Anyone who liked Honey and Clover series one but hasn't got round to watching series 2, watch it now. Episode 4 is amazing... Mayama is so cool.

Ichigo is weak! Every time you think he's good someone comes along and pwns him. Even with his latest work, he'd still get flattened by Ulquiorra or even Grimmjow. And Aizen could beat him with his little finger.

Death Note 30 was pretty cool. It's lost some of what I once loved about it though.

Shippuuden 13 RAW is out, can't wait for the sub, looks set to be a great episode.

Yeah but this episode he was cool.

I reckon the next episode, when Near and the SPK are forced out of the building, Near will manage to escape. Misa won't be able to see his name clearly due to the crowds, and mis-spell it 4 times (the new rule shown at the advert breaks). This will make Near immune to the Death Note, which is pretty bad for Light since he knows Light is Kira.

The rule was shown at the ad break, all rules seen at the break seem to apply to the Death Note, at least thats what i think...

I finally finished watching Noein, it was quite good, the final episode had be going a bit though...

Seven is an odd number to use....why don't you use an even number?

6 1/2, its gets the half because the final ep made me cry a bit.

As i said before seven is a wierd number to use, i guess you must be insane.

LOL i'm not actually insane. It was just the first thing that entered my head when i read your post.

Well, films are done out of 5... 7 is just the next prime.

Naruto! gargl wtfbbk fgsfdsg
Yeah I thought the latest episode was a little lame too. They could've easily finished one of the fights in that ep. (Yeah I know you probably loved it, but I thought it dragged so much)

Nejiattack2.gif:D

They're dragging SO MUCH, But it was still nice.

And, did anyone else noticed an improvement in the animation in the last minutes of the ep?

I agree that they dragged it a little, but you know it doesn't affect me much. Specially since the early Naruto eps were 40% recaps of old episodes.

The last naruto episode was stupid. Team naruto just stood there for ages doing squat all and gai's team just played sjump rope with kisame's wave for way too long..

There was an awesome Metal/rock/wtvr music when Gai's team was fighting. Can't wait for the OST to be released.

They're dragging SO MUCH, But it was still nice.

And, did anyone else noticed an improvement in the animation in the last minutes of the ep?

Haha, no way, I guess you didn't notice

The Itachi that appeared out of Chiyo had a disturbing shrunken head, it looked rediculous xD

4a788a8974.png

The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi_Suzumiya.jpg

This show is weird. I love how the first episode has absolutely NOTHING to do with the rest of the show :D

Slightly weird but if you watch the end of every episode and find out the episode numbers that haruhi mentions and then actually watch them in that order it might make a tiny bit more sense. *tingles*

No way! I really prefer it in Kyon's order (broadcast order) I don't remember which won the vote for the US release though.... I think the American DVD is out this month, I really want it ^^

Edit: Of course, I'm not interested in

- but I certainly won't say no to special edition box sets :D

The voices arent THAT bad. Kyon's is almost bang on but everyone else is a little off.

Check this out XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ9vKsn5UpQ

and this apparently it's the voice of ichigo from bleach dubbed apparently.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bbl05SGmLPA&mode=related&search=

very exciting

EDIT: just watched a clip of bleach dubbed not as bad as naruto by FAR!

Haha, no way, I guess you didn't notice

The Itachi that appeared out of Chiyo had a disturbing shrunken head, it looked rediculous xD

4a788a8974.png

Why wont you let me be happy!!

But seriously, the other "fight" looked rather good.