NEurope

currently downloading, the trailers look prommising and i have to fill up some disk-space, downloading at 18kbps and raising 4.11Gb remaining

currently downloading, the trailers look prommising and i have to fill up some disk-space, downloading at 18kbps and raising 4.11Gb remaining

52KB for me and i'm at 5.6%

Only 24 hours left :heh:

I'm quite interested in the whole time/dimension factor of the anime aswell.

From the trailer it looks to have a good story and a be a bit intense.

Hayate no Gotoku ep 6 has references to pikachu, Hokuto no Ken, Mister Ajikko,UC Gundam and InuYasha. :)

Woah, Lucky star 4 has a lot of references..

So far i've noticed shin-chan (although they mention this)

Kanon (possibly)

Suzumia Haruhi

Toheart (mentioned)

Death Note

haha, haruhi again, seems Kyoani likes plugging it's own work

heh, and then she goes to what must be 2chan.

Woah, Lucky star 4 has a lot of references..

So far i've noticed shin-chan (although they mention this)

Kanon (possibly)

Suzumia Haruhi

Toheart (mentioned)

Death Note

haha, haruhi again, seems Kyoani likes plugging it's own work

heh, and then she goes to what must be 2chan.

Yeah, 'tis funny. Where was the death note reference?

Anyway, KyoAni are mostly taking the piss out of themselves with the referencing: "They obviously added those scenes in to reduce the budget."

Anyway, I think Konata is going on 2channel, not 2chan.

Yeah, 'tis funny. Where was the death note reference?

Anyway, KyoAni are mostly taking the piss out of themselves with the referencing: "They obviously added those scenes in to reduce the budget."

Anyway, I think Konata is going on 2channel, not 2chan.

The guy interviewing someone behind a shield with a distorted voice.

And to your last point: I don't know ok. X(

The guy interviewing someone behind a shield with a distorted voice.

And to your last point: I don't know ok. X(

Sorry, that sounded more confrontational than I had intended.

2chan is the Japanese 4chan, 2channel is text only.

I don't see why everyone hates Naruto fillers that much to be honest. Sure, they're a bit boring if you're just interested the main storyline but if you like Naruto, then watching it is still enjoyable (some funny episodes, good stories) and not half as bad as it's made out to be.

Does anyone have any idea when Paprika is going to get a fansub or a DVD release over here?

It's coming out in 3 weeks time in the US so you could always import it. I'm guessing Manga will pick it up but I could be wrong.

I don't see why everyone hates Naruto fillers that much to be honest. Sure, they're a bit boring if you're just interested the main storyline but if you like Naruto, then watching it is still enjoyable (some funny episodes, good stories) and not half as bad as it's made out to be.
It was kind of frustrating when you wanted some character developement and had to wait nearly 2 years to find out what happened next, while your favourite characters got pissed all over, one of them literally.

When I started watching, most of the fillers were already out, so it was only till around the last 3-4 episodes that i had to wait weekly. I guess that if I had to wait years for it, I'd probably share you're view, but if you just run through them non-stop its a lot more bearable. I definitely see what you mean though.

I demand to see more Hinata in Shippuden.

I want her to appear in the new arc(manga),barely seen her at all in Part 2 and I wanna see her development the most from Team 8.

Damn this Golden Week.

When I started watching, most of the fillers were already out, so it was only till around the last 3-4 episodes that i had to wait weekly. I guess that if I had to wait years for it, I'd probably share you're view, but if you just run through them non-stop its a lot more bearable. I definitely see what you mean though.

The fillers kicked the love for Naruto out of me... I can only remember how good it was by playing Narutimate hero...

You don't know what we've been through!! You have NO FUCKING IDEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I demand to see more Hinata in Shippuden.

I want her to appear in the new arc(manga),barely seen her at all in Part 2 and I wanna see her development the most from Team 8.

Damn this Golden Week.

Yeah, I know. Wasn't it supposed to be like annually? It's seems to be every couple months.

Hayate no Gotoku ep 6 has references to pikachu, Hokuto no Ken, Mister Ajikko,UC Gundam and InuYasha. :)

Awesome loved episode 4 and Hayate as Solid Snake, made me chuckle.

Lol first people say don't watch the fillers then say to watch some...Mef

Awesome loved episode 4 and Hayate as Solid Snake, made me chuckle.

Lol first people say don't watch the fillers then say to watch some...Mef

You should watch the last few episodes because that's where Naruto officially ends with some manga material.

There are some good episodes(ones Shorty pointed out) but bulk is pish :heh:

If you think your mind can talk it then by all means watch them all.

I think Golden Week is annualy,though they do have some other holidays that causes manga to be delayed.

Usually the next chapter gets leaked during a holiday but never Golden Week.

Golden Week is annually, it's a holiday that encompasses several national holidays. It's already finished and as I guessed a while back, it didn't interrupt any anime I watch :heh:

Remember manga delays are commonplace as a manga carries on. It's one man's work alone for the most part and the pressure is high. I know Kishi's talked of the stress he's under more than once.

Hayate episode 5 was great. I'm really enjoying it and i love all the different references in it. Is there any other anime that has a lot of references to other anime or videogames in it?

Excel Saga has alot of refrences in it, like cowboy bebop, sailor moon and others

Hayate episode 5 was great. I'm really enjoying it and i love all the different references in it. Is there any other anime that has a lot of references to other anime or videogames in it?

Well, Lucky Star is a prime contender.

It will be impossible to find an anime with more references than Pani Poni Dash!!

It even has chuck norris jokes in the later episodes.

Well, Lucky Star is a prime contender.
The opening to Lucky star is awesome but that is all i have seen. Is it worth watching?

I have watched 7 episodes of mai hime and i'm now getting into the series the story is interesting.

The opening to Lucky star is awesome but that is all i have seen. Is it worth watching?

I have watched 7 episodes of mai hime and i'm now getting into the series the story is interesting.

I find Lucky Star pretty funny, but it isn't for everyone.

Mai-HiME is however. Where you are, the story is just about to get awesome.

I've been wondering what anime to download recently and as I tend to decide on watching an anime based on the intro alone I was wondering if everyone could go ahead and post youtube links of the intro to there favourate anime. ^^;

I'll even start it off by posting some of my favourates as it will stop them being posted again. lol

School Rumble + Nigakki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I4wDAEBibA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_wJZdJEGc&mode=related&search=

Love Hina

Evangelion (Gave me the feeling the series would be epic ^^; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiRlAwyLfAU

Narutaru (Although I didn't know at the time, it is infact the perfect intro)

Note: If you haven't watched Narutaru DO! >.>

Ok that'll do for now if I post lots people might not bother. :(