NEurope

When I was about ten I remember seeing some episodes of an anime, and I really liked it. I'd love to know what it was called but I really can't remember. It involved mechas and an alien princess (who looked humanoid).

Does anyone know what anime I'm describing? It's a vague description, I know, but it's all I can remember.

Try asking on the anime identification thread on animesuki, they'll probably work it out there.

Try asking on the anime identification thread on animesuki, they'll probably work it out there.

Well, I

, after looking really hard.:p Man, that intro is cheesy!

Lucky star is terrible. it's like azumanga without any good jokes.

It's not about jokes, it's about atomosphere. :heh:

Plus, some of the jokes are pretty funny, like the hikkikomori who became a hikkikomori within a MMORPG. :laughing:

The intro from Lucky Star has got me somewhat interested.Had a weird effect on me.I'll watch it after Azumanga and some other anime i'm watching(can't remember name)

The intro from Lucky Star has got me somewhat interested.Had a weird effect on me.I'll watch it after Azumanga and some other anime i'm watching(can't remember name)

There are a lot of otaku in-jokes, so some people might not pick up on them... I'm sure I missed/didn't get quite a few.

I enjoyed the first 3eps of Lucky Star. I can certainly say it isn't for everyone though.

TAIKO stuff made me jump out of my chair! :>

The most loli anime ever is Ichigo Mashimaro. It's great all the same though. I love it and i'm not even a paedophile!

after seeing that cover, i went and bought it, i'm a sucker for cute things. I haven't watched it yet though.

Lucky star is terrible. it's like azumanga without any good jokes.

Damn. Just when i thought an anime similar to azumanga would finally arrive.

DB have released the 3rd Naruto Movie :) This movie has fights animated by Norio Matsumoto, who animated awesome fights like the Hokage battle (71) and the amazing you-know-who fight (133).

Finally finished bountou filler on Bleach! The end kinda anti-climaxed for me.

Onto new part now, it looooooks good! However i feel that having gotten his ultimate moves already, how can he get better? I want more moves!!!

DB have released the 3rd Naruto Movie :) This movie has fights animated by Norio Matsumoto, who animated awesome fights like the Hokage battle (71) and the amazing you-know-who fight (133).

DL'ing it surely but slowly as we speak, wasn't all too keen on the 1st and 2nd but I like the look of this one.

Damn. Just when i thought an anime similar to azumanga would finally arrive.

I disagree with him, so try it out for yourself. In my opinion, it's not as good as AzuDai, but still pretty funny.

Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke have a battle like the Sanins had. I want to see manda again!

That would be awesome however they shouldn't have sidekicks in it like the Sanin battle, just Team 7. But has Sakura learnt how to summon yet?

What the fuck happened to Sai? :(

Sasukes new cell is pretty awesome and the next big fight you can tell is going to be amazing. The death of Itachi finally?

That would be awesome however they shouldn't have sidekicks in it like the Sanin battle, just Team 7. But has Sakura learnt how to summon yet?

Sasukes new cell is pretty awesome and the next big fight you can tell is going to be amazing. The death of Itachi finally?

Well as awsome as that fight would be, we're assuming Sasuke can summon and control Manda anyway. Itatchi best hadn't die as easily as orochimeru!

If I'm not up to the Shipudden can I not watch the movies without having been spoiled or are the movies just spin offs?

(ps Naruto)

They're all seperate filler stories, but to completely avoid spoilers watch the first after episode 100 and the second and third during the fillers. Because...

Has Rasengan and Chidori in

have... er... a lack of Sasuke

The first 3 movies are based on Naruto. The 4th on Shipudden however you might give yourself spoilers if you arn't passed 1337.

Awesome, I'm past ep 100 and nearly closing in on the fillers.

My source of anime has become popular so thats means really crappy speeds. Anybody have a good site? pm me plz

I don't think Sasuke can summon at all,be useless to him and plus if Sasuke summoned him he would need sacrifices.Also i'm confident in saying Itachi will beat up Sasuke.I really don't think Sasuke has a chance of beating him at all tbh.

Maybe Suigetsu can put up a fair fight against Kisame,but i'm not expecting Itachi to die,since we still need to know some of his background about why he killed everyone in the Uchiha Clan,and what the Uchiha secret is.

And Sasuke said himself Itachi is stronger.Also if Itachi did die then there isn't very much left of the manga is there?

I'm expecting Sasuke to get pwned,Naruto team arrives,Naruto tries to save Sasuke and fights Itachi and puts up a fair match,Sasuke asks himself how he's so strong,Kakashi says will of fire stuff,Naruto ends up losing and gets captured by Itachi,Sasuke joins Kakashi and goes to help Naruto or something.

So yea,I don't expect Itachi to get beat or killed by Sasuke,even with 2 teams on him.