NEurope

What am I going to do once Death Note is finished :(? I only watch Bleach and Naruto. Any other good series? (I've watched FMA btw)

I'm currently getting Eyeshield 21, which anime drawing and american fotball in one *drool*.

Mai Hime, DN Angel, Azumanga Daioh, Trigun, Kanon and HunterxHunter.

There was a list some posted a couple pages back which I copied some from.

What am I going to do once Death Note is finished :(? I only watch Bleach and Naruto. Any other good series? (I've watched FMA btw)

Eureka Seven! Watch it now :D

And of course, One Piece ^^ (There's 304 episodes, 7 movies and still going, you won't run out of that any time soon!)

I didn't really like it at first,but it's really growing on me,I listen to it quite a lot now,aswell as the ending.

I've had the full version of Naruto Shippudens first opening palying for like half an hour now >.>

Is there any anime that there is adventuring sort of thing like One Piece,DragonBall,FullMetal Alchemist and HunterxHunter that you guys can recommend

I actually like the new deathnote song...

The opening or ending? They're both good even though I dont like that sort of music.

The opening or ending? They're both good even though I dont like that sort of music.

err, the one called maximum the hormone.

I stopped watching at episode 18, when they hadnt changed it yet >_>

I didn't really like it at first,but it's really growing on me,I listen to it quite a lot now,aswell as the ending.

I've had the full version of Naruto Shippudens first opening palying for like half an hour now >.>

Is there any anime that there is adventuring sort of thing like One Piece,DragonBall,FullMetal Alchemist and HunterxHunter that you guys can recommend

Where can I get it? Where? WHERE?!!!

As for DN op, I was liked it and those its job magnificently. But i prefer the ending. Where can I get that too?

The band that plays the songs are called Maximum the Hormone,song is either What's up people(Introduction) or Zetsu Billy(Ending)

EDIT- Naruto Shippuden can be found here.

DeathNote Ending can be found here.

Just search for Maximum the hormone, Zetsobou Billy (opening) and Whats up people (ending)

I think they are the opening an ending in that order.

I prefer Zetsobou Billy more than the other.

Just search for Maximum the hormone, Zetsobou Billy (opening) and Whats up people (ending)

I think they are the opening an ending in that order.

I prefer Zetsobou Billy more than the other.

Surely What's Up People is the OP.

As for the new Naruto OP, Nobodyknows+'s Hero's Come Back!! is pretty cool, but I definitely still prefer Yura Yura by Hearts Grow and Re:member by FLOW.

New Bleach OP is also good, but again, last one was better :heh:

The band that plays the songs are called Maximum the Hormone,song is either What's up people(Introduction) or Zetsu Billy(Ending)

EDIT- Naruto Shippuden can be found here.

DeathNote Ending can be found here.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Its really hard for me to download stuff from P2P.

Higurashi, Mai-HiME, Azumanga Daioh, Welcome to the NHK, School Rumble, Honey and Clover.

That's what I like, anyway. Plus, I'm watching Elfen Lied at the moment which is brilliant, providing you have a strong stomach.

Bleach is awesome!! What happened to the double lenght episodes we use to get before, when they missed a week out?? The episodes are too short, then again if the episode didn't stop, I wouldn't stop watching!!

Bleach is awesome!! What happened to the double lenght episodes we use to get before, when they missed a week out?? The episodes are too short, then again if the episode didn't stop, I wouldn't stop watching!!

They were advancing too fast, they probably wanna slow it down. The two last episodes happened a t a slower pace too.

^ yeah man, unlike Naruto, Bleach is doing the opposite, they're flying through manga content. It makes for a much better show, but they're gonna catch up sooner or later.

Tbh though... looking at the quality of recent bleach episodes, the animation, the story, that last episode with Grimmjow... I'd really prefer it if Shippuuden was at this level! The pace on Naruto sucks, I really hope the latest 2 hour special (which should be with us in an hour or two) is better :) Well, I still love Naruto for what it is, it's just crawling.

I actually think the opposite. A pace as fast as Bleach is leading just robs it of any kind of feeling or tension. Where in Naruto it's the opposite. That's why I wasn't liking the fact that Bleach was soaring through the sotry. I have no rush to get to any point, good or divine like, I just like to apretiate what I'm seeing at the moment.

'Cause he's that cool ;)

I'm almost sure Ichigo has flown before because I remember asking myself the same question the first time he did it.

Eureka Seven! Watch it now :D

Thank you. Together we shall crusade until everyone has watched Eureka Seven. Btw, I joined nanashi so some of the last episodes will be QC'ed by yours truly.

I think naruto is alright. There's a lot of clichés and very little originality but it does shine at times. Most of the fights are good and some of the character abilities are original. I'll watch it for these reasons alone.

I think bleach is much better, the animation is miles ahead of naruto and otherwise I just generally prefer it. This is kinda sad but when I watched the episode where (episode 80ish spoiler Highlight to view, spoiler tag isn't working for some reason.)

Ichigo saves rukia from execution last minute

My body was trembling and my teeth chattered at how awesome it was. So much so I had to watch it again, and my body still trembled second time round.

Ichigo flew before one time

just before Rukia was about to get executed but he used an item from Yoruichi

Dunno if that would count or not then.

Ichigo flew before one time
just before Rukia was about to get executed but he used an item from Yoruichi

Dunno if that would count or not then.

Yeah, it doesn't really count :P

Naruto Shippuuden 008/009 is surprisingly good :D the pacing doesn't seem so stretched, it has moments of great animation, just overall enjoyable. My favourite Shippuuden episode so far.