NEurope

Death Note is so awesome. Started watching it a few days ago, up to episode 22 now.

Edit: Just watched episode 25. Daaaaaamn.

Son of a bitch! Why'd he kill off the Yotsuba members? Most of them didn't even want to use the death note, and he said he had let off people under those circumstances before. I can't believe how quickly I've gone from loving to hating Light.

Well light has always been kind of evil. And didn't I say Light would try to take the place as L

^^

Wht the hell did they change the opening so fast? The other one was amazing! Not to mention this one is full of spoilers! Freakin idiots!

And where the hell is Naruto?

Wht the hell did they change the opening so fast? The other one was amazing! Not to mention this one is full of spoilers! Freakin idiots!

And where the hell is Naruto?

The OP ran for a normal amount of time... 22 eps I think. And yknow most OPs have spoilers in, its just that they don't register as spoilers until the manga readers go "omg, spoilers!" then the anime fans start drawing conclusions from what they see.

As for Naruto, if it was a single episode I wouldn't expect it before 10pm-12am. Since it's a double episode add 3-4 more hours to that....

I'd go along with the thought that theyll be the new team investigating Light, I just wonder how long it will take before Light learns of their presence.

Well light has always been kind of evil. And didn't I say Light would try to take the place as L

^^

No, I said that. (and so did you)

I love DN so much, I love it in every possible way a man can love an anime. FFS, even its fillers are good!

No, I said that. (and so did you)

I love DN so much, I love it in every possible way a man can love an anime. FFS, even its fillers are good!

Huh, there were fillers? Which episodes were fillers? I thought every episode up until now contributed very well to the story.

the latest, 26 is a filler. It doesnt really contribute to the storyline.

It reminds you of past events, whats happened up to now.

Actually my second sentence scrap that as what Dante said a while ago happened which could be important.

who does the new opening for bleach?

It's a song called "Alones" by Aqua Timez.

I'm so happy. It took me 3 months or so just to get the second part of naruto (which is annoying I watch it all in 2 days) but the third part has taken about a week. Mainy because my computer is on at night aswell. I love that it doesnt make a sound. 10 more % then I can watch the next lot.

Plus Eyeshield 21. God knows how long thats been downloading. It's now near 80%. :)

You'll (probably) be hooked!

death note is awesome, didnt think i'd be so into it.

omg noooooo /cry gonna miss u L. L was one of the coolest peple in the show. i wonder how it'll all turn out now.

And yknow most OPs have spoilers in, its just that they don't register as spoilers until the manga readers go "omg, spoilers!" then the anime fans start drawing conclusions from what they see.

I never read the manga, but I think the spoilers are pretty obvious. And I think it just ran for 10 episodes. Also, why the hell can Ichigo fly?

I never read the manga, but I think the spoilers are pretty obvious. And I think it just ran for 10 episodes. Also, why the hell can Ichigo fly?

'Cause he's that cool ;)

It ran for 22, it just changed for the movie for a while (same song, YUI - Rolling Star, which is awesome) then changed back. Shinigami can run on air in the Human world but I'm not really sure if that's what you're talking about :/

It ran for 22, it just changed for the movie for a while (same song, YUI - Rolling Star, which is awesome) then changed back. Shinigami can run on air in the Human world but I'm not really sure if that's what you're talking about :/

I didn't watch the fillers, that's why I thought it only ran for 10. And I had no idea there was a movie. Also, Ichigo didn't run on air before. Bah doesn't matter.

In the manga Zangetsu told him to run on air when they first met, but they didn't put it in the anime. The Vaizard, arrancar and several of the shinigami have walked on air in this arc :)

In the manga Zangetsu told him to run on air when they first met, but they didn't put it in the anime.

That explains why it made no sense. I'm thinking about starting to read the manga up to the anime.

Edit: Again, where's Naruto???

Edit: Again, where's Naruto???
Why're you expecting it to be here? It's never, ever been released this early before. It's an hour long special and started airing about 8 hours ago in Japan. DB's record speed is getting a single-length episode out by 10pm, I wouldn't expect this one til at least 2am BST.

Has anyone read the new Naruto chapter yet?

Came out really early today and I was surprised.And now Naruto will be on in a weekly basis again :)

I've watched up to the end of the fillers in Bleach and i'm waiting till it goes way ahead so I can watch alot at once.

Of course Ichigo can fly, and I bet he flyes faster and higher than other shinigami for no real reason.