NEurope

Animesuki is the EASIEST torrent site to navigate in the world. o.o;; Just go to the top and click on series.... :-/

Death note 5 = Awesome episode.

I agree,that was a really good episode.

I never would of thought about giving Ray pages of Deathnote to write down the names and making him kill the agents

Damn, I'm not going to wait for a Toriyama world release anymore.

You like eye burning yellow subs?

Live-Evil are the best although they're hurr girl anime subbers hurr.

You like eye burning yellow subs?

Live-Evil are the best although they're hurr girl anime subbers hurr.

Eh? I got TW for the last couple eps, they weren't yellow. They were high quality. They even used unique ones for death gods.

I never would of thought about giving Ray pages of Deathnote to write down the names and making him kill the agents

I expected it, as Ray had a laptop with their pictures on it, and Light cant kill those he hasnt seen, so it was his only way of doing so (I've been thinking ahead)

Love that episode, absolutely awesome. Trying to buy the manga's, only bought volume 1 though.

Thats why he got the Death note and not you ^^,

Animesuki is the EASIEST torrent site to navigate in the world. o.o;; Just go to the top and click on series.... :-/

At which point you notice that theres about 4 decent series on there :P

I almost had tears when it ended,I friggen loved it.

Thats why he got the Death note and not you ^^,

Some things that Light done,I could of done better :heh:

Though I think 'L' is smarter than Light because

he knew that it would come down to a few people left and that he had to reveal himself.

What Light did was a bit predictable, especially after that "look at their faces" part. I was really hoping he wouldn't kill him, it's a bit sad seeing him turn insane.

Light isn't that smart. Not compared to Mello.

---

[edit]

So long, Son Goku. I can imagine there were tears when this aired in Japan.

It was real emotive seeing the end of it on TV after SO many years following it. (I don't cry, because I'm a MAN!)

Ok, I was planning on getting it still anyway. I'm not gonna let one bastard ruin it completely.

So long son goku was a very big suprise to me, considering I was watching it at the age of 11 or 12 (when CNX aired it) I had mixed feelings.

Didnt expect it at all, but I could imagine plenty of tears, after all it was more than a decade of Dragonball..

Just watching Naruto episode 80...very moving.

At which point you notice that theres about 4 decent series on there :P

Welcome to NHK, Death Note, Final Approach, Higurashi, Iriya No Sora, Mai Otome, Haruhi Suzumiya, Tsubasa Chronicles....... That's just some off the top of my head that I know are there.... =P Any good anime that isn't licenced you can assume is there..... *shrug*

Bad news:

ANS has learned the Death Note TV animation has been officially licensed for release in the North American market in 2007.

Lets blame Darkcloud.

All the subs groups who do Death Note are going to follow the rules. :sad:

Fucking great, just fucking great! I don't understand why the some subbers follow this rules, just because it's licensed in Fatland! Damn americans, theres really no reason for them to exist.