NEurope

Hmm, i've been asking a few of my friends this question and i've been getting mixed responses, so im gonna see how it turns out on this forums.

Death Note: Would you use it?

Yes, i would use it. No problem. I feel the laws in this world is sorely lacking, this "god" isnt doing his job.

Although i wouldnt be so easily caught.

Watching a new anime called Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (The Seven Metamorphoses of a Perfect Woman, The Wallflower).

11302.jpg

ynsh19683fa5.jpg

Takano Kyohei, Oda Takenaga, Toyama, Yukinojo, and Morii Ranmaru are going to rent a house to go to school for free on condition that they make the girl of the house a “lady”.

However, Nakahara Sunako, the girl living there is gloomy, weird, and horror movie maniac. She has a trauma that she was said ugly by the boy whom she loved when she was in junior high school. She doesn’t like beautiful things, and she gets a nosebleed when she looks something beautiful.

Bleach and Naruto done with fillers? If not, does anyone have any idea when they will go back to main story?

Bleach and Naruto done with fillers? If not, does anyone have any idea when they will go back to main story?

No they're not, Bleach will probably be back into the main story soon since the Bount arc is drawing to a close (and by soon it could be another 5-10 episodes).

Naruto fillers will never, ever end.

Ever.

Don't know if anybody reads the Bleach manga but it dosn't look good.

Another Rescue arc, hopefully it will be different

:indeed: Still seeing Ichigo's dad shingami style was pretty cool

Nearly done with the Death Note manga. It's still plodding along but I'm glad to know it's ending soon - everything is getting a bit boring.

[edit]

And it's over. After seven years of story and more twists than one can stomach Death Note has finally been concluded. A satisfactory conclusion it was too - it just lost it's soul midway through after a certain event I won't mention due to spoilers.

Let's see how the anime covers everything now.

Damn, I thought the first 3 episodes of the anime were great. I'll probably keep watching this one though.

No they're not, Bleach will probably be back into the main story soon since the Bount arc is drawing to a close (and by soon it could be another 5-10 episodes).

Naruto fillers will never, ever end.

Ever.

Thanks for that. Was hoping they had ended :( Havent watched an episode of Naruto or Bleach in months.

thank god for manga

I don't mind some of the fillers. Some of them are entertaining.

The art has gone to hell, there's no character developement and they absolutely destroyed Shino. Plus some of the toilet humour seems to be aimed at 5 year olds.... Naruto fillers make baby Jesus cry.

Zaraki, Shorty was joking...

The last filler arc wasn't too bad, Naruto didn't even use rasengan! I wonder when KG will really start, 209?

The art has gone to hell, there's no character developement and they absolutely destroyed Shino.

It's true, they did!

Anyway they stoped whatching when the animation was nothing more than a powerpoint slide show.

Zaraki, Shorty was joking...

The last filler arc wasn't too bad, Naruto didn't even use rasengan! I wonder when KG will really start, 209?

It hasn't finished yet, I'm sure they'll squeeze it in somewhere. Maybe they'll even screw up part II again by having him throw it like he did in that stupid haunted house.

The Bleach fillers aren't actually all that bad... The started to get really boring at one point, but, overall they are ermmmm watchable. lol Episode 100 did make me really happy though and I'm guessing anyone who watched will know what I'm talking about..... Hopefully it won't take so long for that to happen again..... o.o''

The Bleach fillers aren't actually all that bad... The started to get really boring at one point, but, overall they are ermmmm watchable. lol Episode 100 did make me really happy though and I'm guessing anyone who watched will know what I'm talking about..... Hopefully it won't take so long for that to happen again..... o.o''

I don't actually know which bit you're refering to? Sui Fong using Suzumebachi?

Edit: Anyway I agree that Bleach fillers are much better than Naruto fillers, at least they came up with a proper storyline, rather than a bunch of short stories nobody could care less about.

How many DBZ characters does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but it takes him 50 episodes.

Be reasonable.

Ooh, Guy is so going to kick your ass for that.

EDIT- Dissapointing :(

Ooh, Guy is so going to kick your ass for that.

EDIT- Dissapointing :(

I'm sorry Yamcha. I received some new toys in the post today and all my rage has dissipated. But don't worry! I'll unleash my telekinetic powers and squash his head later.

I'm sorry Yamcha. I received some new toys in the post today and all my rage has dissipated. But don't worry! I'll unleash my telekinetic powers and squash his head later.

Bring it on... I'll set the curse of oyashiro-sama on you... :heh:

I'm loving my new wallpaper:

desktop.jpg

I just downloaded Black Lagoon. Gave the first episode a watch. I didn't really think much of it tbh. Might give it another go later on. I'm downloading Cowboy Bebop now. Hope it's good. I'm glad it's only 26 episodes. I like my short series.

I just downloaded Black Lagoon. Gave the first episode a watch. I didn't really think much of it tbh. Might give it another go later on. I'm downloading Cowboy Bebop now. Hope it's good. I'm glad it's only 26 episodes. I like my short series.

Black Lagoon rules!. :)

Black Lagoon Ep15 (series 2: ep3) has been subbed. :bouncy:

Revy.

wallblacklagoonrevyshogakukanoz7.jpg

Bring it on... I'll set the curse of oyashiro-sama on you... :heh:

I'm loving my new wallpaper:

desktop.jpg

you can send me that wallpaper

*sigh* as you've probably heard, Sony forced Lik-Sang to close, so my copy of Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 won't be arriving as soon as expected ¬_¬ just re-ordered from playasia at a few extra £££'s.