NEurope

LiveEvil my second favourite subbers next to Static Subs are also doing Death Note and are probably far better than TW.

DEATH NOTE IS WIN :o

I need to see the live action movie, and buy the mangas and marry a japanese girl!

This is Hydes favourite manga, which makes it double awesome. AWESOME.

LiveEvil my second favourite subbers next to Static Subs are also doing Death Note and are probably far better than TW.

We should all sing praises to static subs and their hair coloured subs...

We should all sing praises to static subs and their hair coloured subs...

Damn right :)

I forgot about the subgroup called a.f.k. who did Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. :)

k-f are the best fansubbers in the world they have done so many movies and so many episodes of one piece

What's this Death Note like then? It sounds pretty violent, which isn't really my kind of thing.

Violence? As in people actually fighting? Not really...... With a name like death note you're gunna have to expect a few people to die though. =P

What's this Death Note like then? It sounds pretty violent, which isn't really my kind of thing.

If you don't like violent anime, I suggest you watch the 5th episode of Higurashi...

:heh: :heh: :heh:

Looks like I'll have to check this Death Note thing out then. Might wait for a few more episodes before I bother. Weekly downloads are annoying.

I just watched Kanon cause I was bored..... The animation/art was good, I'm hoping the story ends up being good..... I haven't watched the original so I dunno. lol

I have no idea who fansubbed Azumanga, but I love them.

Way better than the 'official' sub.

a4e is what i have, one episode doesnt have the fansub :(

"why the heck?"

Me has lovely Rena pic:

renasmall.jpg

Happy now Dante? :heh:

Save Target As

Looks like I'll have to check this Death Note thing out then. Might wait for a few more episodes before I bother. Weekly downloads are annoying.

Its great shit man.

I just watched Kanon cause I was bored..... The animation/art was good, I'm hoping the story ends up being good..... I haven't watched the original so I dunno. lol

You will cry.

You will cry.

O.o;;;;; Hopefully at some emotional moment and not at the lameness of it all. lol

If you don't like violent anime, I suggest you watch the 5th episode of Higurashi...

:heh: :heh: :heh:

The only episode of Higurashi without violence?

:heh:

Heh, I kid..I fucking love the intro..

The only episode of Higurashi without violence?

:heh:

Heh, I kid..I fucking love the intro..

You know that bit doesn't actually happen in Watanagashi-hen, it was just the anime staff screwing up. It did however, happen in Meakashi-hen because

Rika was bored the second time round so she decided to spice things up.

Supergrunch you just lost me there....... Could you explain that little thing in more detail? lol I'm confuddled. =P

I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but Death Note seems a hell of a lot like Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk. Still, except for the opening theme, which is unbelievably lame, it's pretty darn good.

I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but Death Note seems a hell of a lot like Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk. Still, except for the opening theme, which is unbelievably lame, it's pretty darn good.

I detest the opening theme.