NEurope

An anime board would be ideal, but don't count on it anytime soon. We'd be better off not having a general board and having separate music, television and film, anime and whatever else boards. Anime is far too expansive to just have one thread devoted to everything.

I agree with you there. However, in the time being, couldn't we at least make eva and naruto threads, and maybe even a higurashi one. (although that's only a couple of people)

I don't see what wrong with an thread devoted to one anime ie naruto as (same princible) Neighbours has an thread.

An anime board would be ideal, but don't count on it anytime soon. We'd be better off not having a general board and having separate music, television and film, anime and whatever else boards. Anime is far too expansive to just have one thread devoted to everything.

It would be better just having a animation board.

Yea having an anime board would be so much easier.Hope they atleast take it into consideration.

They won't. They never take anything like that into consideration.

That's because Jordan is the only staff member who likes anime.

They why doesn't someone take the initiative and make a Naruto thread?

I won't because I don't like Naruto... :heh:

They why doesn't someone take the initiative and make a Naruto thread?

I won't because I don't like Naruto... :heh:

I dont think anyone has attempted at all tbh. Go for it whoever wants to do it, i dont like naruto aswell so dont be lookin at me

I've talked about this in the suggestions thread.

Anyway, why seperate it now anyway? This thread has really been buzzing and its come into its own. Maybe it would be best to carry on like it is for now?

I dont think anyone has attempted at all tbh. Go for it whoever wants to do it, i dont like naruto aswell so dont be lookin at me

I guess we could make an Azumanga thread...

Edit: Flinky, I brought this up because it annoyed me having to scroll through all the in-depth Naruto discussions.

So that's why, nobody ever complained before because nobody used to talk about Naruto.

I've talked about this in the suggestions thread.

Anyway, why seperate it now anyway? This thread has really been buzzing and its come into its own. Maybe it would be best to carry on like it is for now?

So will you be locking "Official <insert Anime> thread" if they are made?

I mean, the fact is, Anime spans all different sorts of media: Tv, Film, Music, Merchandise, Figures.

So will you be locking "Official <insert Anime> thread" if they are made?

I mean, the fact is, Anime spans all different sorts of media: Tv, Film, Music, Merchandise, Figures.

And then there's manga. In fact, I don't think we have a manga thread.

And then there's manga. In fact, I don't think we have a manga thread.

Ah ofcourse, how could i miss that. So there you have it folks, Anime spans a vast medium.

Personally, i was always a bit miffed about why everyone posted all things anime in this one thread. :heh:

I never said anything as i thought you were all happy to do so. But, even i think that its a bit overkill.

So, to answer the question, no, i personally will not be locking every single anime thread that is out of the official one.

Here is my suggestion:

Seperate anime threads for different shows. Naruto, etc. The last thing i want to see is 5 different naruto threads on this board.

If you do post threads about your merchandise, figures for example, that you do so sensibly.

As long as the threads abide by the rules, ie, no spam, then i am not complaining.

Are these fair suggestions?

I'm not sure an anime board would be popular enough. There's what... 10 regulars in this thread? Plus sometimes the thread dies for weeks at a time.

On anime topic: seems the naruto fillers ending may have been another evil rumour from ANN, but we should know next wednesday by the 200 preview.

I've been thinking too and this anime thread here has never seemed too cramped with different series' in the past, so I guess things are good as they are. We usually discuss one or two series at a time anyway, so no biggie.

Fierce's suggestion for a thread about merchandise sounds good though. It's always nice to whore your newest toys/dvds to everyone for discussion.

And finally, as for the Naruto fillers ending, give it up guys. They'll never end.

Personally, i was always a bit miffed about why everyone posted all things anime in this one thread. :heh:

I never said anything as i thought you were all happy to do so. But, even i think that its a bit overkill.

So, to answer the question, no, i personally will not be locking every single anime thread that is out of the official one.

Here is my suggestion:

Seperate anime threads for different shows. Naruto, etc. The last thing i want to see is 5 different naruto threads on this board.

If you do post threads about your merchandise, figures for example, that you do so sensibly.

As long as the threads abide by the rules, ie, no spam, then i am not complaining.

Are these fair suggestions?

yeah thats fair enough. As long as we have the knowledge, i dont think we will be seeing 5 threads of the same anime or what not. no no.

I've been thinking too and this anime thread here has never seemed too cramped with different series' in the past, so I guess things are good as they are. We usually discuss one or two series at a time anyway, so no biggie.

As for the Naruto fillers ending, give it up guys. They'll never end.

In that case, it would probably be best (for now) if the anime going-ons remained here. You've got a pretty nifty community going on, so expand upon it. :) Post pictures of your figures and merchandise and whatnot.

In that case, it would probably be best (for now) if the anime going-ons remained here. You've got a pretty nifty community going on, so expand upon it. :) Post pictures of your figures and merchandise and whatnot.

Quoted for truth. We should keep anime confined to here.

I honestly can't see anyone actively posting in a Neon Genesis Evangelion discussion thread anytime soon, and seeing it vanish off the front page after two posts (both from me) would quite possibly crush what little spirit I have remaining in these dark days.

And at the request of posting merchandise/figures, I recently came into posession of the Kaiyodo/Organic Hobby Revoltech Evangelion figures of Evas 00, 01 and 02. These super-articulated beauties are a wonder, and I hope to have a review of them up over on Eurofusion sometime soon.

It's either that, or the first blog diary of my efforts to build up Bandai's Perfect Grade Evangelion-01 kit.

And now for the obligatory image of the Revoltech Evangelions:

img0726cq4.th.jpg

Please excuse the dust.

[edit]

Just for the hell of it, and because I took some pictures of them for the EvaMonkey forums, I present Medicom's RAH (Real Action Heroes) Rei Ayanami and Soryu Asuka Langley 12" action figures:

img0717gk7.th.jpg

img0718sc4.th.jpg

img0721em7.th.jpg

img0722dr4.th.jpg

img0723ct9.th.jpg

img0725ja6.th.jpg

There's a review I did of Asuka on my Eurofusion blog, here, for anyone wanting some more information on that expensive hunk of plastic. I intend to review Rei sometime soon, but aside sloppy paint application being more apparent on her white plug suit, there's not much difference in scoring between the two.

Well, that seems to be sorted, then. :)

Now, get discussing about the anime...thingies....yeah.

*leaves thread*

I honestly can't see anyone actively posting in a Neon Genesis Evangelion discussion thread anytime soon, and seeing it vanish off the front page after two posts (both from me) would quite possibly crush what little spirit I have remaining in these dark days.

My spirit would also contract under such pressure.

Does anyone know why they haven't been anymore churin exams in Naruto for all of these fillers, they could of had some just to make people like Rock Lee etc. to develop.

Does anyone know why they haven't been anymore churin exams in Naruto for all of these fillers, they could of had some just to make people like Rock Lee etc. to develop.

Because the rule of fillers is they have to be crappy story arcs with no character development that piss us all off. (Character ridicule *looks at Aburame Shino* is acceptable.)