Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should...

Me and a friend are thinking about making a drinking game out of this, every time a head explodes, take a shot.

I am sure we'll be hammered before the first 20 minutes are up

but seriously, It's the best movie ever, not sure how to stress that out

It makes no sense at all but dear God it is funny, I thought I was going to die when I watched it, wow. It's also funny to see the size difference of the characters, the bad guys + the main macho guys are incredibly tall and strong whilst the kids (I'm talking 10-16 years old) look like small midgets, I'm talking babysized( they barely reach the guys knees).

It's also funny to see the size difference of the characters, the bad guys + the main macho guys are incredibly tall and strong whilst the kids (I'm talking 10-16 years old) look like small midgets, I'm talking babysized( they barely reach the guys knees).

It's all symbolic, they are size symbolise their weakness and defenselessness.

"Hello, everyone. Interactii here. I have an important announcement regarding the Naruto 53/54 double episode that aired this week.

1. The episode will be split in two and released as two files. There is a good reason for this, see below.

2. Naruto switched formats starting with Ep 54, it is now a wide-screen HD show. In order to accommodate the new wide screen format, Dattebayo will change the codec used in its videos. The new release resolution will be 856x480.

The new codec Dattebayo has selected is H264, which will grant better video quality in the same file size and permit us to do the wide screen release without changing to a larger file size.

"

Oh, Diamond Dust Rebellion is out. Dunno if it's subbed, I'm getting it anyway.

Nah that was their april fools, notice it's called 'Reballion'. Apparently it's baseball or something.

I'm still doing the monthly Naruto thing, so no Naruto for me for 3 more weeks... so it's filler? But widescreen? Sucks on both accounts IMO. Filling my WS monitor, fine, but black bars at the top and bottom? No thanks.

Nah that was their april fools, notice it's called 'Reballion'. Apparently it's baseball or something.

I'm still doing the monthly Naruto thing, so no Naruto for me for 3 more weeks... so it's filler? But widescreen? Sucks on both accounts IMO. Filling my WS monitor, fine, but black bars at the top and bottom? No thanks.

It's not filler (at least the first one wasn't) and how exactly is widescreen on a widescreen monitor bad? Does not compute.

Because my monitor is 16:10 and widescreen anime tends to be 16:9. If I want full screen I will have to do a small vertical stretch. Up until now I have been doing a slight horizontal stretch (which looks a lot more acceptable with anime people than it does with real people).

Ehhh, thinking about it, it's neither better nor worse.

HD is good indeed. From what I can understand from their press release, DB said they'll be looking into HD releases with next week's ep.

Biggest issue with this change is when they have to use flashbacks :heh: Which Naruto is always doing. Crop? Stretch? Decorative bars on either side of the screen? Wonder what they'll do...

Guest Stefkov

So it is. Bastards.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!