Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dynastygal

Based on a manga by Hoshino Katsura.

Akuma, monsters born from dead souls mistakenly recalled by their loved ones to the living world, are the weapons of the Millennium Earl, who is intent on the destruction of the world. Allen Walker has been cursed with an anti-Akuma weapon as his left arm and an eye that sees the former soul of the Akuma since his youth. He is also one of the few who contain "Innocence", a substance that allows him to kill Akuma and fight the Earl. With these powers, he joins the Black Priest Organization as an Exorcist and sets out with other Exorcists to stop the Earl`s attempts to annihilate the human race.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4549

Two questions, if anyone could answer that would be great.

First is: what time (in terms of episode numbers) is it best to watch the naruto movies. I'm about to 80 now.

Second, I want to start watching Evangelion, but where do I start, and what order should I watch them in. I go on crunchyroll, and there's all different types, i'm so confused.

Thanks.

Guest dynastygal

1 and 2 don't really add anything to the plot line, same goes for 3 I think although I think 3 is around the time just before the naruto series finishes (the Naruto series, not Naruto Shippuden).

As for NGE, watch the series first. The platinum version (on dvd) is the same series, but with a few extras (within the anime) I think.

Death and Rebirth (" Death & Rebirth should be seen after the series itself to be fully understood.") comes before End of Evangelion.

So, NGE series then Death & Rebirth then End of Evangelion.

nonono don't watch the first Naruto movie til after episode 100, second Naruto movie til at least after 135, don't watch the third til at least after 150

All movies have rasengan and Tsunade as hokage, so that's a spoiler before the end of the tsunade arc. The second movie has no Sasuke, so you'll wonder where the heck he is! The third movie has Sakura's medical ninjutsu

As for NGE, you can go without Death and Rebirth really as it's just a recap of the series... watch eps 1-26, subbed preferably but the english dub isn't awful. Then the End of Evangelion, which replaces eps 25+26.

1 and 2 don't really add anything to the plot line, same goes for 3 I think although I think 3 is around the time just before the naruto series finishes (the Naruto series, not Naruto Shippuden).

As for NGE, watch the series first. The platinum version (on dvd) is the same series, but with a few extras (within the anime) I think.

Death and Rebirth (" Death & Rebirth should be seen after the series itself to be fully understood.") comes before End of Evangelion.

So, NGE series then Death & Rebirth then End of Evangelion.

nonono don't watch the first Naruto movie til after episode 100, second Naruto movie til at least after 135, don't watch the third til at least after 150

All movies have rasengan and Tsunade as hokage, so that's a spoiler before the end of the tsunade arc. The second movie has no Sasuke, so you'll wonder where the heck he is! The third movie has Sakura's medical ninjutsu

As for NGE, you can go without Death and Rebirth really as it's just a recap of the series... watch eps 1-26, subbed preferably but the english dub isn't awful. Then the End of Evangelion, which replaces eps 25+26.

Thanks you two, i'll keep that in mind.

Guest dynastygal

Oh right....I couldn't really remember anything significant about the naruto movies. And I though you know who disappears quite early on in Naruto series.

Guest dynastygal

I watched the dubs of Bleach, Vision of Escaflowne, FMA and something else the other day on Anime Network. Bleach and FMA = ruined :(

I watch the odd dub for amusement purposes.

...then after about 5 minutes I claw out my ear drums. I don't really get the point of dubs unless they're for kids - if you're used to subs then you can read them and look at the picture at the same time thanks to unconcious saccadic eye motion.

Guest Stefkov

Has anyone watched Berserk dubbed? I had to endure it all, couldn't be bothered to aquire it again and after the first few episodes you could say you can get used to it. I guess I'll have to watch the subbed version before I say if it's good or not.

On another note, Bersek's ending was crap. Thank god I read that that wasn't the end.

Dragonball in portuguese is fan-fucking-tastic. The station that bought it was still young, so they had few people translating all the voices, so they had to make weird voicse, so they wouldn't sound all the same. They say some really hilarious stuff, if you understand portuguese of course. Also, they translated it from french so the little sotry it already had, was mostly lost.

Just remembering the Cell saga when the reporter called Gohan "The peanuts boy". lol Genious

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!