Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I just finished Hikaru no Go. Well, for an anime about a board game, it's hardly for everyone. Yet I found it compelling to the end. Possibly the worst dressed anime characters since... well ever, but moving, interesting and intelligent. Now... where's that new years special I hear about?

Is it suspenseful? Are the characters likeable?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, get here gradually, it's for the best. You've got fillers to go through soon (starting at 136) and 90% of those are miserable. You could even skip them from about 150 onwards if you like. Plus, if you go slowly, by the time you get to Shippuuden there will be a lot to watch in one go, which will negate some of the pacing issues and make it more enjoyable :)

I'm going to try and not Skip the fillers no matter how dire they get. It can't be as bad for me as it was for you, not knowing when it was going to end. At least i have that option to skip if i want to. :D

The latest one episode 15? Watched it last night, the ending was very different.

Episode 133 of Naruto was amazing. I absolutely loved it.

Plus I say go through the fillers. They may be boring to watch but like Shorty said, there will be quite a few Shippuuden episodes to work through. You won't have to watch a boring episode then wait 2 weeks for a better one.

nah, it's 16

It's very suspenseful, and some characters are likeable and some really aren't.

I'll have a look at it, I have to work my way through GITS and I'm also watching Honey and Clover this summer.

Eureka Seven is just amazing.

Yes it is. Let's not forget who recommended it first. :)

It's very suspenseful, and some characters are likeable and some really aren't.
Ochi, right? What's with that haircut? Those glasses? The wooly tanktops? Is someone out there wanting him to get beaten up? Not to mention his inexplicable desire to say the most inappropriate thing he can think of to everyone. Well, some characters you love to hate :D

Ochi, right? What's with that haircut? Those glasses? The wooly tanktops? Is someone out there wanting him to get beaten up? Not to mention his inexplicable desire to say the most inappropriate thing he can think of to everyone. Well, some characters you love to hate :D

Yep, that was exactly who I was referring to. :wink:

After watching Darker than black 14 I have a strange urge for a pizza hut.

Oh, a new OP, it's alright, I prefer the animation but i think the older song is better.

I like how bones seem to have a new artistic style for every series they do.

I was just wondering, why is it Eureka 7?

Why the 7?

Only thing I can think of is the seven swell phenomenon but then I haven't been back and rewatched the whole thing yet (I know, shame on me! But I'm waiting for my g/f to finish Naruto, Bleach and FMA so I can rewatch it with her :D)

Guest Stefkov
Only thing I can think of is the seven swell phenomenon but then I haven't been back and rewatched the whole thing yet (I know, shame on me! But I'm waiting for my g/f to finish Naruto, Bleach and FMA so I can rewatch it with her :D)

Ah good one. That's the only thing I've seen that would fit with it.

Some things I'd like to happen/know;

Eureka to sort her hair out, and to know if those scar things on her will ever go away.

Guest Stefkov
Hayate 18 is awesome, so many awesome references.
capturedx4.jpg

That was a great episode.

I laughed at the bit in the picture.

Only 10 episodes left of Eureka Seven. Not because I know it's only 50 episodes ut I can feel it coming to a close.

I don't want it to end.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!