Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If you're going to watch bleach watch at least the first thirty episodes. I know it sounds like a lot, but this series is freaking epic, and has some of the best characters in anime. This bests any other anime i've seen. After twenty to thirty episodes you won't want to stop watching.

I did. Am I broken?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. Am I broken?

Wo, hold on a second so you had seen up to the point where....

...they had made it into the sould soceity, and all the fighting starts. The next 20 episodes are just fighting, how could you stop?

Guest Stefkov

Aww that sucks. It seems to be happening a lot recently. My main source for other files had on its main page a similar notice.

Seems we'll have to wait for Animanda to catch up.

Edit: Well Animanda also has the letter, addressed to them.

Damnit. So close to the end aswell.

Awww not fair, not that I didn't know how things would turn out or anything. But to come this far only to be shot down a the finish line. But I suppose it will make me even less likely to give into viz and download and junk from them.

Awww not fair, not that I didn't know how things would turn out or anything. But to come this far only to be shot down a the finish line. But I suppose it will make me even less likely to give into viz and download and junk from them.

It's not like taking legal action reduces their profits though, because if they hadn't stopped the fansubs then you would still have been paying them nothing.

I hate Americans, can they apply this to every country in the world?! I doubt it. And the subbers aren't even getting paid. How does Dattebayo keep releasing knowing that most of their animes are licensed?

Edit: Technically the only episode we won't get is 37, since June22 is on a Friday they can still sub one more.

Don't worry about Death Note 37 folks, my insider source tells me that a mysterious group known only as "Anonymous" will stealthily release it anyway. And they will definitely not be the same people as Kuro Hana. Definitely not!

Yer lazyboy! Once I saw them go into soul society, past Jidanbou (spelling?) it got so awesome!!!!!!!!!

I love kitsugaya!

I'm up to a pretty amazing episode, just after the get limit release and wooped those arrancarrs asses! Qorried about ichigo though.. I wish there was another stage he would reach because he hasn't changed for ages :/

I'm up to a pretty amazing episode, just after the get limit release and wooped those arrancarrs asses! Qorried about ichigo though.. I wish there was another stage he would reach because he hasn't changed for ages :/

Yeah that would be awesome wouldn't it.......:wink:

Saw 129 and was very disapointed. For the first time ever, it was the animation that put me off. They must be runging a second string of animators while the good team prepares for the upcoming extravaganza, which will be the greatest moment in anime history ever!

Yeah this filler arc for Bleach kinda sucks and the art team is awful. Last time we saw Matsumoto and Hitsugaya in filler they looked even worse though -_- (in SS, chasing the Bounto)

Hopefully this filler arc won't go on for more than a few more episodes, I don't see that it has that much material to run with really.

I hate Americans, can they apply this to every country in the world?! I doubt it. And the subbers aren't even getting paid. How does Dattebayo keep releasing knowing that most of their animes are licensed?
Well for starters they're not dumb enough to have their postal address on their site or host their site in America :indeed:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!