Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

They all look really young though. They mention about entering college which made me think they were young.

Just had to listen and watch it again. Need to get the song now...I won't dance along to it though.

I'll try not to.

I can't, it's too hard not to at least make your foot move.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ToS OVA is really good, it brings back memories. And it has the attacks from the game! And the ending is excellent!

Did they call Raine, Refill though? lolol

As it progresses you'll see other people have some kind of weird names too.

but generally this is how it goes:

English ------ Japanese

Lloyd ------ Lloyd

Colette ------ Colette

Genis ------ Genius

Raine ------ Refill

Dirk ------ Dike (imagine if they left that one in)

Sheena ------ Shihna

Regal ------ Regal

Presea ------ Presea

Zelos ------ Zelos

So that is how it is. As for Dirk I think the name change worked out for the best.

Guest Stefkov

Does anyone know a video player that plays mkv?

I've tried VLC but it isnt having it...?

If no-one knows, anyone know where I can get Welcome to the NHK in any format apart from mkv?

Does anyone know a video player that plays mkv?

I've tried VLC but it isnt having it...?

If no-one knows, anyone know where I can get Welcome to the NHK in any format apart from mkv?

My VLC happily plays mkvs, as does my wmp. There are various matroska packs of codecs you can download.

Yeah I know that the length of the OVA sucks. Especially with something a long and engrossing as TOS. But at the end of the day its all about costs. Maybe an anime series could come out if this does well, since it is loved the world over, unlike some of the previous games.

A full length anime series of TOS would be amazing... but I doubt it'll ever happen.

That would really be amazing.A nice anime series you be utterly fantastic.Chances are it would even top FMA for me...

So hope Sheena will be in this.

Watched upto like episode 121 of BLEACH today. God I haven't caught up for ages. What bothers me is that it went from talking about Vaizards to nothing about them and only about Arrancarrs (Can't remember how you spell). However I am enjoying it!

Need to catch up, lazyboy is it up to 129 then?

Guest Stefkov

I watched episode 1 of Bleach yesterday. It was pretty amazing, cant wait to watch the rest of it. I'm gonna watch another tonight, or wastch another Lucky Star.

Watched upto like episode 121 of BLEACH today. God I haven't caught up for ages. What bothers me is that it went from talking about Vaizards to nothing about them and only about Arrancarrs (Can't remember how you spell). However I am enjoying it!

Need to catch up, lazyboy is it up to 129 then?

The raw feeds of 129 are up tonight.

The Vizards will be back very soon. You're at a pretty awesome part if I remember rightly.

I watched episode 1 of Bleach yesterday. It was pretty amazing, cant wait to watch the rest of it. I'm gonna watch another tonight, or wastch another Lucky Star.

Watch both.

Lucky Star 10 was Awesome!!! :D

I need to get into Bleach i've watched the first three, which was great stuff but didn't continue maybe it's the daunting thought of being 126 episodes behind. Bring on the summer is all i'm going to say.

If you're going to watch bleach watch at least the first thirty episodes. I know it sounds like a lot, but this series is freaking epic, and has some of the best characters in anime. This bests any other anime i've seen. After twenty to thirty episodes you won't want to stop watching.

Guest Stefkov

No Death Note this week up to now :(

Episode 5 of Lucky Star is hilarious. Konata(?) chatting on the computer with the teacher typing lol....made me laugh out loud in my head.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!