Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuro-hana's quality is decent, but they still miss the occasional line and their words are a bit choppy, grammar's not perfect. But they do an "okay" job. I usually end up downloading theirs out of impatience.

And damn the lack of Naruto this week.

Is bleach 118 relesed yet?
It came out in Japan today, but won't be subbed until tomorrow morning. Should be a great episode.

Guest Stefkov

Has anyone heard of Zero no Tsukaima and the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

Animanda have these up on their site, I was just wondering what they were about and if I should ge them.

I want to add more anime to my small collection.

Has anyone heard of Zero no Tsukaima and the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

Animanda have these up on their site, I was just wondering what they were about and if I should ge them.

I want to add more anime to my small collection.

Oh god, do you realise the consequences of your actions? They'll overflow this place with it.

About the Naruto manga's could someone please pm me somewhere where i could find them when they got the time (or post it here if it's allowed i'm not really sure). No Naruto this week that has me gutted, but Bleach seems to be starting to kick off now with what looks like Ikkaku's prime time fight, can't wait to see Hitsugaya either - even though he's a kid (and 100+ or whatever years old) - he's one cool mofo. Give me Zaraki Kenpachi gotta love his reckless nature, can't blame him though if i had that kinda power you'd all definately know about it.

Not sure about Naruto Anime, but there has been a Naruto Manga released this week... I'm just awaiting the translated version to hit the web! I haven't found it just yet!

...but I have seen a couple pics with "translations" and my oh my... can't wait for next weeks if it's true!!!

[edit: I'm only 90% sure of this btw, so if I'm wrong don't hate me] The reason there's no Naruto anime this week is because of a Pokemon 1 hour special. It's fair enough really because Pokemon had to skip a week when the 1 hour special of Naruto was on a few weeks back.

Just finished watching Bleach 118, awesome episode as expected :D

Edit: yep, I was right about no Naruto. It's back next week, then the week after that is another gap, then on the 29th is a double episode.

so to summarise

Mar 8 ~ no Naruto

Mar 15 ~ Episode 005

Mar 22 ~ no Naruto

Mar 29 ~ Episode 006/007

[3rd edit: No episode on April 5 either :(]

Another Edit: instead of Episode 5, this week DB have (as usual) put up a fakesub. Interestingly though, this is a sub of a fairly cool anime called Byousoku 5 Centimeter with superb animation, worth checking out if Naruto has left a hole in your week.

One last edit since nobody is bumping this topic: Death Note 21 was cool :D looks like something interesting is gonna happen very soon.

Guest Stefkov
One last edit since nobody is bumping this topic: Death Note 21 was cool :D looks like something interesting is gonna happen very soon.

Agh don't tease me. I havn't watched episode 20 yet. I've been to busy. I'm menat to be working now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!