Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... well, I finished Haruhi, and 'twas pretty damn good. Does anyone know if there'll be a second series?

Its doubtful, for the mean time anyway. The studios supposed to be working on Full Metal Panic season 4.

Its doubtful, for the mean time anyway. The studios supposed to be working on Full Metal Panic season 4.

Ah... If only they were doing a remake of Higurashi...

But anyway, there would presumably be enough material for a new Haruhi series, given the 8+ light novels it was based on, and it would be successful enough...

Ah... If only they were doing a remake of Higurashi...

But anyway, there would presumably be enough material for a new Haruhi series, given the 8+ light novels it was based on, and it would be successful enough...

Heh, you don't see me complaining. I have much love for FMP, especially after last seasons cliff hanger-ish ending.

Could someone be ever so nice to point me to a site where i can find the music from cowboy bebop?

I´m going insane over finding it and there´s a 0% change on finding it in stores in jolly old Iceland....

I'm not sure if they have it, but they have a nice anime music library. And all you have to do is sign up to their forums. http://www.gendou.com

I just check and they have over 40 files for that anime, so you should find what you want

I really should stop watching Elfen Lied but i'm really want to see the next episode. Please no more ripping off limbs :hmm:

I'm still enjoying Death Note whether or not it does start to lose my attention we will see but it's certainly intresting now with those eyes.

Can someone summarise Mai HiME for me? Jordan goes on about it a lot..

Non spoiler version:

A load of schoolgirls with magical powers seem to turn up at the same school... they have to put "what is most important to them on the line" in order to fight weird demon things called orphans.

But that makes it sound crap:

Minor spoilery version, that explains why it is so cool:

The schoolgirls are forced to kill one another, and when one dies, their "most important person" dies too... this leads to amazingness.

Sorry if that makes very little sense, but I'm tired. It's probably my second favourite anime series.

Can someone summarise Mai HiME for me? Jordan goes on about it a lot..

She got it...

Only with Spanish subs :D

Yeah, sometimes she should just ask me to get links.

I've managed to find hime with english subs.......... but spanish is probably more fun. Finally finished Champloo today, its nice when the final volume is full of action. But I also hate final volumes because its the end of something that you've found so great. It makes me wish I was into things like Naruto and One piece because those just seem to go on forever.

I've managed to find hime with english subs.......... but spanish is probably more fun. Finally finished Champloo today, its nice when the final volume is full of action. But I also hate final volumes because its the end of something that you've found so great. It makes me wish I was into things like Naruto and One piece because those just seem to go on forever.

I decided Champloo was too boring to continue with, despite my love of Jin. I think that there are so many better series that I could be occupying my time with... in fact, more people on here should watch Higurashi... :heh:

I think you should get the boxset. Nadesico Rocks, just for Jiro Yamada. Aka Gai Daigougi or something like that. Shame he was so great and amazing. But yeah buy it, it probably won't be that good again every. Unless you get the bootleg like someone *cough cough*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!