Naruto

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Bleach

Trigun

Full Metal Panic

Ghost in the Shell: SAC

Azumanga Daioh

I've only read Eva, Naruto, Bleach and Trigun mangas, and a little bit of Hellsing, but I like them all. Prefer anime though :)

Lemme know when there are about five episodes of Death Note out guys. Unlike most anime fans I can't get hooked in one episode so it will be necessary for a brief marathon viewing to commence before I can successfuly wager a bet on how good Death Note is.

From the looks of my brief YouTube glimpses at the first episode it looks nothing short of stunning. I guess this is Japan's new big hitter anime and it would be nice if they rolled something out I wanted to watch. All the new stuff is as crap as an otaku's shifting loyalties.

Well my favourites would be:

Love Hina

Azumanga Daioh

Excel Saga

Dokuro Chan

Inuyasha

Slayers

Vandread

Cowboy bebop

Trigun

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Hellsing

Full Metal Alchemist

Full Metal Panic

Manga: (Don´t read as much manga as i watch anime)

Excel Saga

Love Hina

Hellsing

Full metal alchemist.

Been thinking about watching Death Note but i have been kinda... meh

All the new stuff is as crap as an otaku's shifting loyalties.

...What does that mean? lol

New (well old I guess now) anime that is awesome = Suzumiya Haruhi and Higurashi... Two completely different kinda of anime, two completely different kinds of awesome. XD

If you don't like them then, well, it sucks to be you. :(

New (well old I guess now) anime that is awesome = Suzumiya Haruhi and Higurashi... Two completely different kinda of anime, two completely different kinds of awesome. XD

If you don't like them then, well, it sucks to be you. :(

I think what he means that, whatever the newest popular anime that comes out, many people call it the best thing ever.

I know that gets on my nerves.

My favourite animus are:

Naruto

Bleach

Full Metal Alchemist

Samurai Champloo

Cowboy Bebop

Trigun

Escaflowne

Onegai Teacher

Lain

Onegai Teacher is great, i forgot about that, altho ive only seen 5 episodes

I forgot, Yamcha can shoot me for this, Azumanga Daioh can go into the Favourite Manga list.

It means that like, mostly all of the new anime that has come out hasn't really spoken to me and been crap. A crapness which is comparable to the shifting loyalties of anime fans to the newest series out - a crappy way to be.

The way people basically put their dick into the ass of whatever is the newest anime to come out is something that always bugs me. Keeping in mind it isn't just that which gets on my nerves, it's mostly when people fall head over heels for the new stuff and start to crap onto whatever they used to like. DragonBall is always on the end of the big lumpy turd of some new anime convert and that hurts daddy bad.

Lastly I'm stuck in the past where anime is concerned and yes, it does suck to be me.

I'd say it was the best anime I'd seen... after all, it convinced me to buy the game in Japanese...

My favourite Anime is probably Hellsing, but then again, Evangelion has left an impression on me.

Its difficult, as Anime is a medium as big as movies imo, there are tons of genres, movies, series, series sizes and so forth. I think its impossible to choose one all time great anime.

Love Hina and NHK have kept me hooked on an emotional level, but thats probably due to the romance in them.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!