NEurope

....Well that makes more sense.......... Not that they won't be in the anime, just that they exist.... *sigh*

I just finished the third chapter.... They are getting stranger as they go. lol

Yeah the fourth is a bit different.

The 5th is very much like the 2nd, but has an additional bit at the start and is from Shion's perspective. (I'm up to episode 19, so don't give me any spoilers after that)

Episode 20 is the last subbed episode so I wouldn't be able to ruin beyond that anyway. lol

I had to go out after watching 14 and I can tell the 4th is quite different.... I mean no Keichi and I'm guessing Rena kinda changes a lot. =P

Episode 20 is the last subbed episode so I wouldn't be able to ruin beyond that anyway. lol

I had to go out after watching 14 and I can tell the 4th is quite different.... I mean no Keichi and I'm guessing Rena kinda changes a lot. =P

No Rena, no Satoko, no Mion, no Shion!

But there is Rika, so I shall forgive them.

I'm still toying with the idea of getting Naruto Unleashed... £18 for 13 episodes seems a bit much to me when they're at 197 eps and still going. And if I did get them, I'd buy the fillers too for completeness' sake.

I'm still toying with the idea of getting Naruto Unleashed... £18 for 13 episodes seems a bit much to me when they're at 197 eps and still going. And if I did get them, I'd buy the fillers too for completeness' sake.

I think i'll end up getting them all ,thought it will take a while.The limited Edition one with the 13 episodes has a forehead protecter and a hand guard protecter.It really influenced me to get it.

I've been thinking about Oro and his immortality technique

He obivously wants the Sharingan to get all the techniques but since they were copyed instead of learning them does that mean when he has to move on to the next host, he would lose them?

Also was any information given about that girl Oro was in during the destruction of Konoha. She must of been somebody pretty good to be able to contain him but nothing was said.

He obivously wants the Sharingan to get all the techniques but since they were copyed instead of learning them does that mean when he has to move on to the next host, he would lose them?

Also was any information given about that girl Oro was in during the destruction of Konoha. She must of been somebody pretty good to be able to contain him but nothing was said.

Since Sasuke is still young he won't need to change for a long time, and he can always have childrens to use as hosts (that would be a nice addition to the story). As for the girl, the fact that Oro used her doesn't exacly means that she was Sasuke-like strong, just stronger than the other prisoners, to survive Oro's method of selection"

I think he would not lose the jutsus learned because he's already in his 3rd body, if i'm not mistaken, and he still knows all the previous jutsus he learned. The sharingan does not allow to do the jutsus, i think it only copies them the 1st time they'r seen. And remember Oro doesn't want the sharingan just for copying jutsus, but also because it allows him to see fast moving objects more clearly and because sasuke is an Uchiha and it makes it a great overall body for a ninja.

AFAIK no info about the girl (supposing it was a girl) was revealed, but you can bet it was some top elite ninja.

Mion was there...... She was in the familly meeting. =P

Meh... I don't remember every arc perfectly... :heh:

Anyway, the next arc has some pretty sick torture early on.

I think i'll end up getting them all ,thought it will take a while.The limited Edition one with the 13 episodes has a forehead protecter and a hand guard protecter.It really influenced me to get it.

Is that one no longer available then?

Guys easy on the spoilers... I haven't read the Naruto manga past the anime.

It was the Amercian one

Guys easy on the spoilers... I haven't read the Naruto manga past the anime.
I havn't read the manga, but i'm just guessing from what i know from the anime.

I think he would not lose the jutsus learned because he's already in his 3rd body, if i'm not mistaken, and he still knows all the previous jutsus he learned. The sharingan does not allow to do the jutsus, i think it only copies them the 1st time they'r seen. And remember Oro doesn't want the sharingan just for copying jutsus, but also because it allows him to see fast moving objects more clearly and because sasuke is an Uchiha and it makes it a great overall body for a ninja.

Neji has better control over his body and so did Kimimaro, so i think Oro does want him because of the Sharingan's copy abiltity.

Since Sasuke is still young he won't need to change for a long time, and he can always have childrens to use as hosts (that would be a nice addition to the story).

But Oro did want to change into Sasuke right away and i think in the manga he still can't change into him yet and i don't think Sasuke will allow oro untill hes killed Itachi. But Sasuke might think that he can't beat itachi so he might lbe the container as long as they kill Itachi right away.

I'm guessing Sasuke dosn't care about reviving his clan anymore?

It was the Amreican one I was talking about.Can't wait for part 2 to begin >.<

Neji has better control over his body and so did Kimimaro, so i think Oro does want him because of the Sharingan's copy abiltity.

You'r right except that Oro didn't want kimimaru because he was sick.

But Oro did want to change into Sasuke right away and i think in the manga he still can't change into him yet and i don't think Sasuke will allow oro untill hes killed Itachi. But Sasuke might think that he can't beat itachi so he might lbe the container as long as they kill Itachi right away.

I'm guessing Sasuke dosn't care about reviving his clan anymore?

Oro didn't change to Sasuke because he has to wait 3 years between body transfers, and in the manga that time is almost over. I think the deal he has with Sasuke it's for him to turn Sasuke strong enough to kill itachi, after he kills Itachi he doesn't cares what happens.

You'r right except that Oro didn't want kimimaru because he was sick.

And his gay.

198 wasn't too bad, next episode looks kinda wierd but it seems if this arc ain't going to finnish by 200.

And Shino your a marked man now that your have insulted Kimimaro-kun. He had "the perfect body."

Also are the Sound 4 all 14? Thats what wiki says. Just i though they were 20s+.

Also are the Sound 4 all 14? Thats what wiki says. Just i though they were 20s+.

Age and appearance in anime mean basically nothing.

And Shino your a marked man now that your have insulted Kimimaro-kun. He had "the perfect body."

I bet he did, luckly for Oro he can change bodys, it would be sad to see the main villain die from AIDS.

Does anyone else think we should make different threads for different shows? Naruto especially could do with a thread of it's own.

Does anyone else think we should make different threads for different shows? Naruto especially could do with a thread of it's own.

Yeah I'd like a Naruto Thread.

How many people here have done 1,000 years of pain to somebody? I've done it twice to pretty good effect.

BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT WARNS FANSUBBERS AGAINST ILLEGAL FANSUBS OF GHOST IN THE SHELL: SOLID STATE SOCIETY

August 22, 2006 (Cypress, CA) Bandai Entertainment Inc. sent out a general notice to the fan community today stating it would be carefully monitoring the market for the creation and/or distribution of illegal fansubs or other pirated copies of all Bandai Entertainment Inc. titles, including the yet to be released title, Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society.

Several fansub sites have publicly announced plans to create and distribute illegal fansubs of Solid State Society following its release in Japan. However, Bandai Entertainment Inc. and Manga Entertainment have secured the exclusive right to distribute this title in the US. The creation of translated versions of Solid State Society is considered an unauthorized derivative and constitutes infringement of the intellectual property rights in the work as well as unfair competition. Furthermore, uploading and downloading of the programs without an official license or explicit consent by the content owner(s) constitutes infringement of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, and is an illegal act. Bandai must take steps to protect its investment in the property and will take all measures available to stop the illegal distribution of its titles, including instituting court proceedings. If it is forced to do so, Bandai is prepared to seek statutory damages and/or damages to cover its loss of sales.

“Fansubs, even those not sold for profit, are harmful to our properties and industry overall and we will be watching closely to make sure our rights regarding SSS are not infringed,” said Ken Iyadomi, President of Bandai Entertainment Inc. “We are prepared to take legal action against fansubbers and illegal download and other distribution sites if this notice is ignored,” he added.

Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society will be released by Bandai Entertainment Inc. in 2007.

For more information on Bandai Entertainment Inc., visit http://www.Bandai-ent.com

Yeah I'd like a Naruto Thread.

An anime board would be ideal, but don't count on it anytime soon. We'd be better off not having a general board and having separate music, television and film, anime and whatever else boards. Anime is far too expansive to just have one thread devoted to everything.