The Official Wii Fund Tracking Thread

Tellyn

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wii Fund: £365

Wii Target: £265

Hmmm... well, that's good. So, my fund is sorted, my preorder is sorted, a Wii Party at my house (well, not a party... only 1 person is coming over) is sorted now all there is, is... waiting.

Not going down to London anymore?

And will you be able to get yours on launch day or do you have to wait a while because it takes ages to ship over to Shetland?

Not going down to London anymore?

And will you be able to get yours on launch day or do you have to wait a while because it takes ages to ship over to Shetland?

No, I really don't have enough money...

And I will most probably not get it on launch day - I don't think I ever have. But you never know... I'm busy on Friday night anyway so if I doesn't come I won't be to distressed.

Wii fund: £60

Aim: £200+

Will most likely reach my target of at least £200 on the 27th, it's my 18th birthday so I'll get loads of money hopefully :yay:

Wii fund: £245

Target reached :bouncy:

That'll do as a base, if I get any extra money I dont mind spending it on other things... I'll need to leave money aside for Christmas presents for family and friends so I hope I dont have to eat into my Wii fund :p

I'm getting my Wii as an early Christmas present, god bless my mother.

Just Zelda though, i'll pick up more games with my own money on launch day though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

Wii target: £315.95

Wii amount got: £1617.51......

yeah i must be honest, that grand came in a bit of luck, its from my grandparents for Uni, and £500 of that £617.51 is what ive saved up over my lifetime. So technically £117.51 is what i have got.......

but yeah.

I don't think he's bothering to update them anymore.

Sorry about that, I've got loads of schoolwork and currently twelve pages of English coursework to hand in by next week. If you can wait until... tomorrow night or the weekend I'll update it then.

Sorry about that, I've got loads of schoolwork and currently twelve pages of English coursework to hand in by next week. If you can wait until... tomorrow night or the weekend I'll update it then.

I'm just making an observation.

But seriously, if you don't have the time to I don't think anyone really minds that you don't update.

And 12 pages of English coursework! WTF, the grammar school I go to doesn't even give us that much.

I'm just making an observation.

But seriously, if you don't have the time to I don't think anyone really minds that you don't update.

And 12 pages of English coursework! WTF, the grammar school I go to doesn't even give us that much.

I'm not having a go at you, I thought I'd explain why there's no updates since mid-September.

Yeah, the coursework was kind of my own fault. We're writing a prologue to Of Mice and Men, most people did four pages, I went into detail and ended up with twelve. :p

I haven't worked out how much everything is going to cost (not even sure what I want to get with it yet). If I don't have enough, which will probably be most likely because of xmas, then it can go on the credit card. Worry about it later he he.