NEurope
Tellyn

The Official Wii Fund Tracking Thread

Wii Fund: £0 - £5

Wii Target: £270

I just need to try harder at getting a damn job. Or buy some lottery tickets with what cash I have.

wii fund £107.35

target £352.94

Should get £90 within the next few weeks then £30 a week after that thank the lord for EMA

Wii fund: £60

Aim: £200+

Will most likely reach my target of at least £200 on the 27th, it's my 18th birthday so I'll get loads of money hopefully :yay:

I'll either take the sum of money out wages closer to the time or use my student loan which I get next week. Dink dank doo.

Current Fund - £0

Target - £~250

Whoever is doing the 1st page update has put mine the wrong way round. Im at 100% I wanted £300 but I have £850.

While I understand I didn't give a target, I think putting %TBA is a bit silly. Im definatly not going to spend over 2 grand on it :p

Well ill probably buy a couple of games and extras so will be spending say £300 - £350....

I dont need to save i have a job so can buy it now...so my stat thing will read:

Platty

Wii Fund: Unlimited, Plus i should be able to get staff discount ;)

Wii Target: will probably spend around ₤300-₤350

To go: £0

100% complete

I will have enough what with the recent £250 worth of Amazon vouchers I have done through completing surveys, plus lots of extra money flowing about

Well ill probably buy a couple of games and extras so will be spending say £300 - £350....

I dont need to save i have a job so can buy it now...so my stat thing will read:

Platty

Wii Fund: Unlimited, Plus i should be able to get staff discount ;)

Wii Target: will probably spend around ₤300-₤350

To go: £0

100% complete

Where do you work Platty?

I will have enough what with the recent £250 worth of Amazon vouchers I have done through completing surveys, plus lots of extra money flowing about

Wow how many surveys did you have to do? Can I have some I will send you history books!

Where do you work Platty?

I work for the MOD in Whitehall (ministry of defence for the uneducated :heh:) Been there 3 years now :smile:

I work for the MOD in Whitehall (ministry of defence for the uneducated :heh:) Been there 3 years now :smile:

What the hell! Wow I never knew man thats awesome. What do you do or is it a secret?

What the hell! Wow I never knew man thats awesome. What do you do or is it a secret?

Well you never asked, Im sure loads of other people know... and yes its a secret...na its just a boring office really :heh:

Wow how many surveys did you have to do? Can I have some I will send you history books!

Its this student website for people going to/or are at uni? and every 25 points you get £25 Amazon.co.uk voucher, they range from 1-4points a survey

Well you never asked, Im sure loads of other people know... and yes its a secret...na its just a boring office really :heh:

so how do you get staff discount

Wii fund: £0.42

Wii Target: £250

Just got to hope EMA starts soon and those clueless bitches at reception haven't fucked it up.

so how do you get staff discount

I have a very close friend who works in GAME, I usually get a discount if she is working : peace:

Its this student website for people going to/or are at uni? and every 25 points you get £25 Amazon.co.uk voucher, they range from 1-4points a survey

I am at uni I want this! lol

Wii fund = £- 520

Wii target = £ 300

time to achieve = 65 days

student loan comming in in 3 weeks time :)

Oh I get about on average £115 per week try and save up £65 per week plus the £250 Amazon vouchers