NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Fingers crossed we should know on Monday about Game's deals. I'm assuming they will then phone us to tell us about the shops deals and opening times etc. I wonder when we can expect that call?

I went into Gamestation (Stirling) this morning to confirm some things.

They said they would be open at about 10 - 10:30.

Games and accessories are sold on a first-come first-served basis. If you get to the store first you get given a ticket saying "1" and when the clock strikes 12 you'll be given the first choice of what you want and so on.

You can buy Call of Duty 3 now if you want. :heh:

Able to park right outside.

Recommended being there before 9, some guy arrived at 8 for the 360 launch last year to make sure he'd get there.

I'm unwilling to to to the West Ealing branch of Gamestation I've had the preorder moved to late at night, as it is rather... rough.

Hopefully I'll be able to get games/accessories held back for when I can pick them up at about midday.

Fingers crossed we should know on Monday about Game's deals. I'm assuming they will then phone us to tell us about the shops deals and opening times etc. I wonder when we can expect that call?

Didnt Ashey say something about GAME knowing by monday?

I'll be expecting a call some time around 12/1. Or maybe a tad earlier for when they open. Maybe the order that they've got of the preorder list, they'll phone in that order to let people know. number 2 score!

I don't know how much I need and how much I've got :heh:

Me neither. I shuld be able to afford GS Bundle 3 though....

Me neither. I should be able to afford GS Bundle 3 though....

*Drool* Muscle Museum, showbiz is underrated.

We've got CoD 3 :) Exciting!!!

Anyways, Gamestation are opening at 11:30!! They have 5 copies of Monkey Ball so had to preorder mine!!

They are doing Wii and any game for £199.99

And Wii and any three games for £279.99Also doing a spend over £200 and get GTPro or Monster Truck for £19.99. Now I know GT is meant to be shit, but for £20 its a bargain, with the wheel!!! I wasnt expecting any deals so getting three games for £100, I was expecting £120 so its like getting GT for free!!! In a way.....

I have £160.17, which is inlcuding my reward card and two gift cards.

That means i need to take out about £149.40 on the 7th.

I just copied this from a notepad document, ill take out a bit les cos thats for the component splitter aswell, which ill get online.

I think worries about Zelda are abit short of the mark, we've only on got 25 wii's coming in at work, despite 56 preorders, but are getting 60 Zelda's in aswell as 30 Wii Plays!

£180 is all I got.

Wii + Wii Sports. It's gonna be a boring launch.

I am considering setting up a PayPal pledge drive for people to buy me 1,000 Wii points.

I will do something if the total is reached on camera.

I knew they would have 1 Zelda for every console.. they did it with the 360 as well. 1 copy of nearly every game- they couldn't bloody shift them.

My info is in my sig, but Im debating whether or not to get WiiPlay.

Im also thinking (read: hoping) to pick up a second Wii.

I think worries about Zelda are abit short of the mark, we've only on got 25 wii's coming in at work, despite 56 preorders, but are getting 60 Zelda's in aswell as 30 Wii Plays!

:shock: Really I hope GameStation get more Zeldas and Wii Plays than actual consoles,if so my worries will be over!

:shock: Really I hope GameStation get more Zeldas and Wii Plays than actual consoles,if so my worries will be over!

Well if not try your local HMV...

Well if not try your local HMV...

Don't worry I will :D

I would get the bus straight so I can be there early.

Your a pretty nice uncle CompSci!

Bet your nephew will be pretty happy when he sees it.

Your a pretty nice uncle CompSci!

Bet your nephew will be pretty happy when he sees it.

:o;):) .........................

Game's 'Deals'

They're pretty bad. Problem with this company, if they know the stock is limited they don't bother.

Anyway;

Wii + Sports is standard (obviously) then you can add these on top;

+Wii Play + Any Game = £255

+ Any 2 Games = £260

+ Rayman + Super Monkey Ball + Monster 4x4 (or whatever its called) = £290

+ Play + Zelda + SMB + Red Steel + Monster 4x4 = £355

So yeah, pretty bad. But on the bright side (for me) I figured with the £166 on my gift card, £12.50 on my reward card and staff discount I will have to pay £125 to get; Wii + Sports + Play + Zelda + Red Steel + Super Monkey Ball + Nunchuck + Classic Controller + Points.

Expect phone calls tomorrrow if you're a first batch customer, unless its region specific but I presume everyone. I have to spend four hours on the phone tomorrow. Joy.

Oh and apparently the stock is so limited pre-orders (for games and accessories) aren't realy guaranteed. First come, first served.

Wii Play + Any Game = £255

Is that meant to be £245 because it would be cheaper without a bundle at 255...

"Wii + Sports is standard (obviously) then you can add these on top;

+Wii Play + Any Game = £255"

I'll hopefully be picking that up then, you can probably guess what game.

I rang my branch yesterday and they said that I'm guaranteed a console, but I think now that'll I'll get up early, to make sure I get Wii Play.

I need some multiplayer to try and win my girlfriend round, I may have alienated her already with my Wii obsession.

Is that meant to be £245 because it would be cheaper without a bundle at 255...

Didn't even notice that. :hmm:

I presume those bundles will be available in ireland too?

Not the best deals tbh, but then again GAME never do the best ones.

Didn't even notice that. :hmm:

I don't think it is actually, I screwed up my maths. But still, you aren't saving that much with it.