European Event- General Chat

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eurogamer live text blog thingy

Yesterday, Nintendo announced US and Japanese launch details. Today, it's our turn, with a European press conference taking place in London - and you can read all about it as it happens on this very page from 12PM BST. Nintendo has already said we'll find out launch date, pricing and software information about our version of its famed next-generation console but there remain a number of unanswered questions. At the conclusion of the conference, which is expected to last an hour, there will be a photo-call followed by an afternoon of gameplay sessions and interview opps. Stay tuned...

:D:D:D

15 mins to go cant wait now. i am actually nervouse how sad is that?

i have glasses i spend hours on the computer i got an A in maths and i am nervouse about nintendo information!!!!

DEAR GOD i am a nerd.

Nah, you're only a real nerd if you did a Darth Vader style "Nnnooo!" after this revelation.

NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!111!!!!

Woops there it is, Yep. Guess you're a nerd.

5 minutes.........all this waiting reminds me off e3 again

It sure does.

I just keep thinking about the times where we knew nothing and all these rumours cluttered the board. Thinking back...that was all part of the waiting process.

It's been fun!

I'm all emotional....

:heh:

It sure does.

I just keep thinking about the times where we knew nothing and all these rumours cluttered the board. Thinking back...that was all part of the waiting process.

It's been fun!

I'm all emotional...

:heh:

i know what you mean-we've come a long long way to get here . . .

still this is just the tail end of the begining . . . i think im confused now.