NEurope
Tellyn

Endless Ocean

Yup. But it's still one of the most trustworthy mags out there.

ok...to be fair to them in the recent issue of the mag they did admit they perhaps scored Red Steel to highly...

Still havn't made my mind up...if I order this from game on normal delivery will I get it by friday?

ok...to be fair to them in the recent issue of the mag they did admit they perhaps scored Red Steel to highly...

Still havn't made my mind up...if I order this from game on normal delivery will I get it by friday?

The free delivery is first-class isn't it?

If you order today, it should be dispatched tomorrow with all the other preorders, (depending on stock) and you should receive it friday (fingers crossed, thursday). :)

The free delivery is first-class isn't it?

If you order today, it should be dispatched tomorrow with all the other preorders, (depending on stock) and you should receive it friday (fingers crossed, thursday). :)

the free delivery says its 1-2 days so presume its 1st class...

Not only that but, when they became NGamer, I recall them admitting they scored a number of games too highly back in the NGC days.

Still, I suppose it's one of the better choices amongst the trashier of video game magazines. ;)

I don't think I'm gonna get this quite yet...go onto gametrailers theres a ton of video content there including a 9 minute long gameplay show off...looks interesting but perhaps a bit too relaxed for me... Read the review for the PS2 game even though it go shit scores it seemed to have more interesting elements to it like exploring ship wrecks and getting treasures and such like.

You can search for treasure and explore underwater ruins in Endless Ocean, at least that's what I read in the previews. In fact, I've seen underwater ruins in some of the video clips on Gametrailers. :)

Given its Japanese name (Forever Blue) I think it's a sequel to those PS2 games.

You can search for treasure and explore underwater ruins in Endless Ocean, at least that's what I read in the previews. In fact, I've seen underwater ruins in some of the video clips on Gametrailers. :)

Given its Japanese name (Forever Blue) I think it's a sequel to those PS2 games.

which vids? All I've seen is fish poking and stroking....and coral viewing...

I think they're in the user videos section. There's one video showing two players playing together over WiFi and they were working their way through some ruins. I like how you can use the Wii remote to draw on the screen. I think, in that particular video, the two players were using it to communicate with each other. :)

EDIT: here's that video clip, 18 minutes of Wi-fi goodness for Endless Ocean.

I think they're in the user videos section. There's one video showing two players playing together over WiFi and they were working their way through some ruins. I like how you can use the Wii remote to draw on the screen. I think, in that particular video, the two players were using it to communicate with each other. :)

EDIT: here's that video clip, 18 minutes of Wi-fi goodness for Endless Ocean.

yeah just watching it now...I'm saying it doesn't look good just wondering how much I really play it with Mario and GH3 coming up in the next 2 weeks...and whether it will get boring fast...

I have heard that Forever Blue has been delayed to next year for Australia. Is that true?

I have heard that Forever Blue has been delayed to next year for Australia. Is that true?

Yes it has.

It hasn't in Europe/UK though, as my order is now processing! So Aussies can import from UK if they want too! :)

I've just noticed one massive gripe about this game which may have just singlehandedly made me change my mind about purchasing this game. I watched some videos on the tube, and found all gameplay footage had music with this woman singing vocals. Please don't tell me thats the default music for the game... :shakehead

Have you read this thread?

You can put your own music on the game with SD cards

You can put your own music on the game with SD cards

DOH!

How could I forget that?

Thanks for making me realize this before I made the mistake of not purchasing this game. Massive relief thank you as I really hate that default music!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I've just noticed one massive gripe about this game which may have just singlehandedly made me change my mind about purchasing this game. I watched some videos on the tube, and found all gameplay footage had music with this woman singing vocals. Please don't tell me thats the default music for the game... :shakehead

Even if that was the case, that's a MASSIVE gripe? Just turn off the music! But yeah, SD cards.

Well, he doesn't have to keep track of threads.

just ordered it on play.com.. damn it was cheap.. and looks just like the "game" for me to settle down with when i get home from work

Even if that was the case, that's a MASSIVE gripe? Just turn off the music! But yeah, SD cards.

Well, he doesn't have to keep track of threads.

Yeah, for me it would've been. Sound makes the experience, without it, it'd be nothing. Try watching a horror movie muted and you'll see what I mean... :zzz:

I just want to put on some soothing sounds to suit the ocean themes as I am anticipating this will be one of my favorite games of this generation, right up there with Galaxy due to the relaxation factor, I don't have to think, just sit there, listen and play... Paradise and I didn't want that ruined by some woman singing...

I got an email from gameplay saying mine has been sent so it should arrive tomorrow, well unless I get screwed over again.

My game has been dispatched by GAME today suprisingly as they normally process it a day earlier and then they actually dispatch it a day later.

My game has been dispatched by GAME today suprisingly as they normally process it a day earlier and then they actually dispatch it a day later.

Funny you should mention that, they did that with my COD4 but processed and sent Endless Ocean today!

Reading the latest NGAMER has made me want this more!

My copy was sent today too, along with Call Of Duty 4. Strangely, they haven't sent Gears Of War (PC version) out yet though, which is also released Friday.

Got it today. Played it for a little bit to get past the introductionary thing (long story as to why). Nice and relaxed, but yeah that Hayley Westerna song gets quite old.

Got it today. Played it for a little bit to get past the introductionary thing (long story as to why). Nice and relaxed, but yeah that Hayley Westerna song gets quite old.

You can permanently change it though right?

Ah cool! I'm hoping to receive it today from GAME!