NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Japan Event- General Chat

FRIDAY CANNOT COME ANY SOONER HURRY UP DAMMIT!!! And the packaging...........beautiful. Menus........Beautiful. *cries*

Omg isn't that resident evil in that trailer just after project hammer? It looks like the Spencer mansion, surely not another remake?

oh yeah, could be. really odd to include it like that though

Omg isn't that resident evil in that trailer just after project hammer? It looks like the Spencer mansion, surely not another remake?

I think it is! Didn't a magazine in China or something state you break down the mansion door or something? or was i dreaming that? :laughing:

If it is! I CANNOT believe we have to go in that bloody mansion again!

Whatever the game is, it looks lovely.

WOW!

I'm just amazed after watching all of those vids! The Wii looks simply astonishing! I can't believe the amount of stuff that it can do, seriously. This thing looks like it could replace my PC! It's practically got Photoshop on it for god’s sake! :grin: And that create your character thing is simply awesome, as soon as I saw that in action I was in heaven, It's so fresh yet so old school at the same time. :love:

I've been blown away by what I've seen so far, and its not even games! :laughing:

Anyone see 'Forever Blue' in the video?

It's a scuba-diver game and it looks wonderful!

It's by Nintendo as well!

For some reason, i really want that! You go around sunken ships and sharks probably try to get you!

Anyone see 'Forever Blue' in the video?

It's a scuba-diver game and it looks wonderful!

It's by Nintendo as well!

For some reason, i really want that! You go around sunken ships and sharks probably try to get you!

Yeah, that looks great too. Everything in the vid does. Man I'm going to be so poor when Wii comes out! :heh:

Yeah, that looks great too. Everything in the vid does. Man I'm going to be so poor when Wii comes out! :heh:

I've been saving credit notes since December last year! and some cash, although thats very sparse at the mo! :D

Noooo! I fell asleep! I had my alarms (yes, both of them) set for 6. Then, in a sleepy manner, i turned both alarms off and forgot to wake up.

Crikey, the Wii to be released in US before Japan?! Presumably because they do not want to directly compete with the PS3 in Japan. By waiting a few weeks, they may be making a smart move.

Now, i think a november launch for Wii in Europe is still very likely. Which it still is. However, we will see.

I'm just startin uni so I'll be even more broke! Should have enough for a Wii, extra controller and a couple of games though.

Bad bit out of the way first - 2nd December in Japan? :(

Well, I hope Nintendo still stick to their promise of releasing Wii in all regions in Q4 2006. Like others said, we could get it earlier. I hope so because I got my hopes up for a November release in the EU!

But... the good bits. LOTS of them. :D The multimedia menus are a nice surprise and I like the character creation feature! Wii looks very slick. The games are also great.

Wii Sports has two new games in the bundle - ten pin bowling and boxing!! Five games so far. :D

I agree with Owen on Forever Blue, looks beautiful. :)

November for Europe! November for Europe! November for Europe!

COME ON NINTENDO! :laughing:

Thought I had better wake up early for once (this is very early for me) and just had a look at some of those vids at wii.com. That looks like some impressive stuff going on there and that interface is as sleek as the console itself.

The release date really does not bode well for Europe , although I am still keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed for a simultaneous worldwide release of sorts.

November for Europe! November for Europe! November for Europe!

COME ON NINTENDO! :laughing:

if they did that then both sony and nintendo are screwing japan but nintendo in a lesser way.

i cant believe early december . . . tooo long!!!

maybe nintendo are just holding back hardware for the US Launch then doing in japan and it looks like its going to be early 07 for europe :cry:

and doesnt that very brief resi footage look like REmake?

I think the distribution in Japan is much better and easier. Hence they can start before christmas and sell out their allocation in a short time. They dont want to encourage the 2nd hand market which has grown due to previous nintendo shortages. So only a short window before christmas.

So excited for this after watching that vid...

I hope Europe doesn't get pushed back, November release please, after the 24th at least... my payday! ha ha

There's somewhat of a distrubing resemblance between these release dates and the DS ones.

DS:

21st November US

2nd December JAP

11th March EU

Wii:

19th Novemeber US

2nd December JAP

exactly what i'm thinking now-2 hours later-unless nintendo have sudenly became europes butt boy i'd say it'll be march.

imagine if Wii launched here first or on the same day as the US . . . *orgasm*

not gunna happen though :(

after seeing all the muiltimedia vids i think i am gonna get a US wii and a Japanese one afterwards.

the vids are quality!!