N-Europe

Japan Event- General Chat

Fierce_LiNk

There is written news which is on IGN and Neogaf. Go back to the Wii Discussion area.
they weren't when I first posted. The IGN info is not coming from Japan's conference though, probably NY Times.

photo200609140512590a96537d60e191f99d0b963e5c5baf93bry0.jpg

1:22 a.m. EST [update 3] Gemaga has a picture of the event's MC, Japanese TV personality Miho Nakai.

1:27 a.m. EST [update 4] From Famitsu, Iwata is talking about how the DS has shifted the market in Japan.

1:32 a.m. EST [update 5] Iwata continues to talk about expanding the game playing population, making games for everyone, even non-gamers. Nothing new.

1:34 a.m. EST: [update 6] Iwata gives prices for virtual console games! 500 yen for NES games, 800 yen for SNES games, 100 yen for N64 games. Pay by credit card of Wii points card. Wii will play three MSX games (from Gemaga).

EDIT:

500 Japanese Yen = ~3.347... Euro

800 Japanese Yen = ~5.356... Euro

1,000 Japanese Yen = ~6.695... Euro

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Typo?

*Whine, whine, the message you have entered is too short please fill the rest of your message with pointless crap which no-one wants to read, whine, whine*

yes, probably 1000 yen, anyway; I think they are spot on with this pricing, I quite happy with it :)

I wish I could burn my stars catalog points on these. also I hope they manage the pricing of this stuff in US dolars for all globe, but that should be asking too much.

wii3.jpg

1:38 a.m. EST [update 7]: Famitsu reports 30 Nintendo games and 30 PC Engine/Megadrive (Turbo-Grafx/Genesis) games before end of year. Ten new virtual console games every month after that!

i doubt europe will get it before japan.... but...

25,000.00 Japan Yen = 283.044 Australia Dollars

A price that is very very nice indeed.

Nick (Q&A magnifico) has been saying $299AUD for quite a while now.

EDIT:

11:01 The nunchaku and classic controller will cost 1,800 yen each ($15). Extra Wii remotes will cost 3,800 yen each ($32).

i doubt europe will get it before japan.... but...

25,000.00 Japan Yen = 283.044 Australia Dollars

A price that is very very nice indeed.

Nick (Q&A magnifico) has been saying $299AUD for quite a while now.

EDIT:

11:01 The nunchaku and classic controller will cost 1,800 yen each ($15). Extra Wii remotes will cost 3,800 yen each ($32).

Yup but seems like we will have to wait until tomorrow for our lot :(

EDIT:

Hey that's cheaper than I thought :) I thought they would cost more than the cube controllers because of the sensors etc. and I guess I'm not the only one.