NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Japan Event- General Chat

9:40 AM: Conference is about to start. Get ready!

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/10307/

"10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage."

YASS!

Edit: Beat me to it :P

Tokyo Press Conference Live Blog Coverage

Times are in local time from Tokyo, Japan.

9:40 AM: Conference is about to start. Get ready!

10:20 AM: The press are all inside now. There's a LOT of buzz in the air. If Nintendo don't announce date and price today, I think the Internet may implode. Stay tuned and keep refreshing for our live blog coverage.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you'll all be happy to know that its 1130am here in australia.: peace:

If that's not the conference, what the hell am I watching?

The event where Pokemon Battle Revolution was revealed.

You know, it's times like these that I'm glad I'm not feeling well! No work tomorrow!

Theres some stuff on nintendo japans site but i aint read it yet, using my mobile to browse the web and its SLOW! Think its all VC and connect24 stuff, scanned through it quick and didnt see anything on price

10:35 AM: The conference is starting a little later than expected. Expect more updates in the next 20 minutes or so.

I have a feeling a lot of last minute changes is to blame for the delay lol but still, hurry :p