N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I find a good revenge story much more amusing than just someone being a wanker for no reason.

Either way, you're still laughing at someone getting shit on.

It's probably all made up anyway, knowing arab_freak.

We're laughing at him, not with him, and for sure not at her.

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin - Vice Presidential Debate.

The last 5 minutes of this are hilarious! Tina Fey :heart:

Sarah Palin [Tina Fey]: " I'd be wary where Gay Marriage would take us. I believe marriage is meant to be a sacred institution between two underage teenagers. But don't think I don't tolerate gay people because I do, I tolerate them with all my heart. Oh and there was this one girl in our college basketball team, she wasn't officially a gay...but we where pretty sure."

"....I'm gonna ignore that question and talk about israel. I love israel so much, bless it's heart!"

fail-owned-yahoo-science-mirror-fail1.jpg

I almost fell off the chair laughing.

^^^ Seconded, that made me lol :heh: hmm the closest thing that I can think of to using your monitor as a "mirror" is you know when you boot up a 360 with a camera attached? if you have the camera pointed towards you or whatever you can see whatever it's pointed at as a watermark on the dashboard, it's still not a "mirror" though as what that guy was trying to do is pretty much impossible but it's the closest thing he's gonna get to it lol. XD

^^^ Seconded, that made me lol :heh: hmm the closest thing that I can think of to using your monitor as a "mirror" is you know when you boot up a 360 with a camera attached? if you have the camera pointed towards you or whatever you can see whatever it's pointed at as a watermark on the dashboard, it's still not a "mirror" though as what that guy was trying to do is pretty much impossible but it's the closest thing he's gonna get to it lol. XD

Some computer monitors at school work as excellent mirrors when turned off.