NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

The Napoleon Dynamite appreciation thread.

jwnp.jpg

"Vote for me and your wildest dreams will come true"

Who else has seen this film? i thought it was fucking fantasic, one of the best films ive seen in ages. I love how the films humor is really dry, it made me laugh so much more, If you havnt seen this film you should a.s.a.p.

discuss...

When I saw this movie I felt the urge to punch napoleon to the face many times. No other movie has triggered this kind of a reaction. It had it's moments but for some reason I hate movies that feel like they're wasting my time.

Then again it has broots in it so it came out good overall.

You need ot have a good sense of humore to enjoy this film, proboly why some people dont like it...

You need ot have a good sense of humore to enjoy this film, proboly why some people dont like it...

I don't if I should make a sarcastic comment or simply ignore you.

I don't if I should make a sarcastic comment or simply ignore you.

I didnt mean offence by that, but its true, its the sort of film people who luagh easy will enjoy more.

When I saw this movie I felt the urge to punch napoleon to the face many times.

I thought i was the only one.:shock:

I laugh really easily, at the most stupidist things. And as daniel said its like marmite, you either love it or hate it. And I..............HATE IT!!!

Wasted hours of my life and i felt like I was watching an amateur movie of a guy who was so stupid it wasn't funny. So boring and there was no story to it. I definatly won't be seeing Nacho Libre!

This is one of my favourite movies. It's so brilliantly observed and gentle. All the characters in it are fantastic :)

I love this movie. There's so many class moments and great lines, but i know it won't be to everyone's taste.

I've seen Nacho Libre, and i love that, too.

BOW TO YOUR SENSEIII!

Its a pretty good hideously overated film. There's simply hundreds of films funnier but its still pretty enjoyable. I'd give it 7/10.

I didnt mean offence by that, but its true, its the sort of film people who luagh easy will enjoy more.

Laughing easy and having a good sense of humour isn't the same thing. But whatever, noh harm done:awesome:

I LOVE this movie:love: . I even have the "Vote for Pedro" shirt, yes I have the shirt:hehe: . I love when Uncle Rico throws the meat at Napoleon when hes on the bike.:D

Its a pretty good hideously overated film. There's simply hundreds of films funnier but its still pretty enjoyable. I'd give it 7/10.

I would like to echoe this opinion as it mine but better worded.

I hear this has Mormon undertones. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I'm afraid I can't help you out due to my staggering lack of Mormon related knowlage. It does however take place in the Mid-west, where I understand the whole Mormon thing to have started. is that right?

Mormons... Can't say that i'm particularly fond of that religion. Maybe that's why something did bother me about the movie pretty much.

I love this movie. There's so many class moments and great lines, but i know it won't be to everyone's taste.

I've seen Nacho Libre, and i love that, too.

BOW TO YOUR SENSEIII!

I love it when he's doing his traning, jumps over the gate into the bulls pen, does a weird side-step prance and then gets smashed up the backside.:grin:

Oh and i think Napoleon Dynamite has its funny moments, quite good. Youve just got to love Pedro!

Sign in to follow this