NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

The Napoleon Dynamite appreciation thread.

I love it when he's doing his traning, jumps over the gate into the bulls pen, does a weird side-step prance and then gets smashed up the backside.:grin:

Hahah!

I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast.

I saw the film about 2/3 weeks ago, and i'm still singing Singing at the party!

Hahah!

I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast.

I saw the film about 2/3 weeks ago, and i'm still singing Singing at the party!

haha lol, i saw it in cinemas about 2 weeks ago too.

can you remember the part in Napoleon Dynamite when napoleon toes his brother on a bike when hes wearing the roller blades? classic

I'm not made to laugh easily, so whoever said this film is pulls a lot of easy laughs is mightily wrong.

Napolean Dynamite is a brilliantly funny film, but the people who quote it incessantly are not brilliant. Yes, it's funny, so let it be funny on it's own.

Napolean Dynamite is also an excellent film, cinematically speaking.

I love this film. Watched it one morning for like the third or fourth time, and i was still laughing at it.

Funniest bit for me is when he dances for that voting thing at the end. just great.

LOl, i just remembered that it ws filmed in Idaho, and this film got an award from the city, the Iadaho awareness award. Its just great, how they had a budget of a minimal amount and they got millions in the box office.

Watched most of it, never finished it, 'cause i got bored.

Some funny bits though

Friggin IDIOTS!

Sign in to follow this